Strictly come Dancing 2021 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would’ve probably just depended on the height/age of the women(if we pretend this is the summer and we don’t know the cast) . But probably Neil/Nikita/Kai. It would more likely be one of the newbies than a proper established pro.
Probably Neil - I don't think they'd have gone for him over Nikita or Kai.

Found her. Promo model- spends a lot of time in her underwear. Kai still liking her pics.
Must say he takes a good picture 😂
Laura never dated Kai, it was just a sad rumour started by a small group of Ranvir stans on twitter. They kept trying to come up with theories how Gio and Maura started dating. They still have a wedding scrap book for Gio and Ranvir 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok I want to let people like what they like and fandom is fandom but these are EFG…Z rate celebrities dating lives. Wedding scrapbook?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I want to let people like what they like and fandom is fandom but these are EFG…Z rate celebrities dating lives. Wedding scrapbook?!?
oh my I thought that was a joke surely no one does that???

Don't really know much about Kai's private life but I think its highly unlikely she would stay overnight in their small two bed flat and sleep on the sofa...
However he was clear in August that he was single and had been for ten months so either it was a fling or they are keeping it quiet.

Reactions: 3
The Ranvir and Gio shippers were a strange bunch, are they still holding out hope? Even when Gio did that Heat interview and said there was nothing going on, the shippers were like don't lie, we all saw what was between you 🥴 No, you saw what Gio wanted you to see. The Alex and Neil shippers in 2019 were so sure that something was going on there as well 😆

Are Gio and Kai still living together while Strictly is on? I would have thought they'd be living separately now to prevent Covid from taking out both of them if one of them gets it.

Reactions: 7
The Ranvir and Gio shippers were a strange bunch, are they still holding out hope? Even when Gio did that Heat interview and said there was nothing going on, the shippers were like don't lie, we all saw what was between you 🥴 No, you saw what Gio wanted you to see. The Alex and Neil shippers in 2019 were so sure that something was going on there as well 😆

Are Gio and Kai still living together while Strictly is on? I would have thought they'd be living separately now to prevent Covid from taking out both of them if one of them gets it.
I think they are all living their normal lives outside of being in the studio and training room so I assume they are still at the flat and probably the hotel on Friday and Saturday nights.

I think they are all living their normal lives outside of being in the studio and training room so I assume they are still at the flat and probably the hotel on Friday and Saturday nights.
But I guess the couples are supposed to be staying away from each other to avoid 2 couples getting taken out. Gio was supposed to be moving in with Maura wasn't he? maybe Kai is at the flat on his own now and Gio is elsewhere..

oh my I thought that was a joke surely no one does that???

Don't really know much about Kai's private life but I think its highly unlikely she would stay overnight in their small two bed flat and sleep on the sofa...
However he was clear in August that he was single and had been for ten months so either it was a fling or they are keeping it quiet.
I think they had a bit of a fling. She was defo in their flat and they looked cosy in Blackpool.

Reactions: 1

Yeah, that wasn't even an are they/aren't they we're all having fun on the show situation, they flat out said nothing was happening lol

Tunes on Tuesday!

Reactions: 6
Laura never dated Kai, it was just a sad rumour started by a small group of Ranvir stans on twitter. They kept trying to come up with theories how Gio and Maura started dating. They still have a wedding scrap book for Gio and Ranvir 😂
Wedding album- how bizarre!
Interesting song choices this week

Reactions: 2
But I guess the couples are supposed to be staying away from each other to avoid 2 couples getting taken out. Gio was supposed to be moving in with Maura wasn't he? maybe Kai is at the flat on his own now and Gio is elsewhere..

I think they had a bit of a fling. She was defo in their flat and they looked cosy in Blackpool.
Only two Ballroom dancers could think of a double date to Blackpool as romantic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh, we have to see Tom prancing round like a tit trying to look menacing just like last week only this time he won't even have a costume to hide behind.

Reactions: 6
Wedding album- how bizarre!
Interesting song choices this week
Laura and Kai are friends, she gets along with most of the dancers from Gios tour. In the fandom head- Gio and Ranvir dated but broke up.. they will find a way back together, get married and he will be an amazing stepdad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just had an e mail to tell me I can apply for tickets to watch the Christmas special being filmed…..I know someone was asking the other day if there was going to be one so the answer is yes there is! It’ll be recorded on Tues 7th Dec! No information on who’s in it, just says some “Strictly favourites will return to the ballroom”. Personally I hope it’s Danny Mac doing 5 different dances and Harry Judd doing 3 🤣
Both partnered with Gorka

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laura and Kai are friends, she gets along with most of the dancers from Gios tour. In the fandom head- Gio and Ranvir dated but broke up.. they will find a way back together, get married and he will be an amazing stepdad.
Wtf! People like that scare me 😳.

Reactions: 5
Well looking at your posts you’re clearly a massive Maura fan so maybe you’ve inside info! I know nothing about Laura but it wouldn’t bother me at all if she and Kai had dated.

Reactions: 1
Someone on Digital Spy claiming Rhys is training 13 hours a day - who the hell does that? I don't know why the celebs feel the need to put their bodies through so much stress, especially those who are not athletes.

No wonder being in the bottom two made him feel so down.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.