Strictly come Dancing 2021 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but I’m only dropping in to add that Danny and Oti’s samba is massively favourited on my YouTube list and Tom Fletcher makes my insides shrivel up and die 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s ok guys my mum had redeemed herself she just said Kai is a brilliant dancer and pretty good looking.

Phew 😅 was panicking about who was gonna cook my Christmas dinner this year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan clearly has a big fanbase then
Shirley's insane marking of Dan for 'singing along to the song' probably sealed Adam's fate

Is that accurate as it was posted within 20 minutes of lines closing
Yeah, it's from someone on DS who has been right every time. It is not confirmed that Adam is eliminated yet, but seems highly likely!

Reactions: 4
Shirley's insane marking of Dan for 'singing along to the song' probably sealed Adam's fate

Yeah, it's from someone on DS who has been right every time. It is not confirmed that Adam is eliminated yet, but seems highly likely!
Ah right, thanks

Reactions: 1
My mum just text me about Strictly and says her favourite is Dan and she also loved Tom tonight.

Time to disown her?
Mine always wants Tom to do well too 😂. She wants Dan to stay because she thinks Nadiya is the most gorgeous woman on earth but she recognises its his time to go. I wouldn't miss Tilly personally.

Reactions: 5
Is that accurate as it was posted within 20 minutes of lines closing
Sara’s family must be using her millions to vote and keep her in.I love Aljaž but surely Sara’s time should be up.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker but I’m only dropping in to add that Danny and Oti’s samba is massively favourited on my YouTube list and Tom Fletcher makes my insides shrivel up and die 🙈
That dance is just mindblowing. Nobody else could pull it off like Danny and Oti did. You can tell she crafted the choreography to suit him perfectly. Absolute genius like that is so rare these days on SCD🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
That dance is just mindblowing. Nobody else could pull it off like Danny and Oti did. You can tell she crafted the choreography to suit him perfectly. Absolute genius like that is so rare these days on SCD🤯🤯
quite possibly the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen! Even better on the live tour 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sara’s family must be using her millions to vote and keep her in.I love Aljaž but surely Sara’s time should be up.
I always vote for Sara and Alijaz. Love their friendship and partnership and Sara has a lot of support from the Crafting community. I also think people vote for Alijaz as he’s a popular professional 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.