Strictly come Dancing 2021 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don’t have any scarey pictures, feel free to add, but continue your musings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder which mail pro wouldn’t have gotten a partner if we didn’t have john and Johannas, assuming Luba would have been the female pro

I didn’t see Amy teaching the fruit of Tom’s loins to dance but that can only be a good thing - wasting valuable time trying to look cute means less rehearsal time - and Tom, you need all the hours you can get mate #saltylenny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Slightly more wholesome #obligatorynewthreaddecoration this morning,
Screenshot_20211025_150025.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Not sure what this forum is doing to me, but both Gio and Kai were in my dreams last night , and I don’t even fancy Gio! I bet their shared flat could tell some tales…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure what this forum is doing to me, but both Gio and Kai were in my dreams last night , and I don’t even fancy Gio! I bet their shared flat could tell some tales…
:eek:I didn't know they shared a flat. It could be pretty crowded if Kai & AJ are an item and Gio is back with gf :LOL:

For your enjoyment. Your are very welcome.

And just another to tickle your senses
I like Neil. I know he's quirky but he's a good choreographer and he's not the latin looker like a lot of the pros. :)

Reactions: 9
According to Gio fans Kai and Gio were double-dating for a while with Maura and her friend Laura (the one in the background of the Blackpool pics). Apparently Laura posted from the boys' flat one morning after they'd all been out together! Dunno what happened with Kai and Laura, must have fizzled out early on.

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember the Pro called Tristan?
He didnt stick around long but he was rather nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
According to Gio fans Kai and Gio were double-dating for a while with Maura and her friend Laura (the one in the background of the Blackpool pics). Apparently Laura posted from the boys' flat one morning after they'd all been out together! Dunno what happened with Kai and Laura, must have fizzled out early on.
Blackpool pics?

Not much content this week in here!
I love these little insights into their working relationships! the camaraderie. And look, I know Dan's the worst dancer there, but there is something so endearing about seeing Nadiya live her best life this year.

Nikita is hilarious. A great addition. He was brought in to be the AJ replacement, but I find his genuine quirkiness more appealing

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Shirley and Corky (an American) were professional partners then teachers married and had a son who is on DWTS. They also took in Derek Hough and Julianne as a youngsters ? and they lived with them in UK so besties with Mark Ballas and learned to dance.
not sure when he had affair with Krisrina but they’ve been divorced for years.
Old videos of Shirley and Corky dancing are on your tube I always think he looks a bit like Barry Manilow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder which mail pro wouldn’t have gotten a partner if we didn’t have john and Johannas, assuming Luba would have been the female pro
Would’ve probably just depended on the height/age of the women(if we pretend this is the summer and we don’t know the cast) . But probably Neil/Nikita/Kai. It would more likely be one of the newbies than a proper established pro.

Just had an e mail to tell me I can apply for tickets to watch the Christmas special being filmed…..I know someone was asking the other day if there was going to be one so the answer is yes there is! It’ll be recorded on Tues 7th Dec! No information on who’s in it, just says some “Strictly favourites will return to the ballroom”. Personally I hope it’s Danny Mac doing 5 different dances and Harry Judd doing 3 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shirley and Corky (an American) were professional partners then teachers married and had a son who is on DWTS. They also took in Derek Hough and Julianne as a youngsters ? and they lived with them in UK so besties with Mark Ballas and learned to dance.
not sure when he had affair with Krisrina but they’ve been divorced for years.
Old videos of Shirley and Corky dancing are on your tube I always think he looks a bit like Barry Manilow.
Shirley has/had a toy boy who she was hoping would propose to her but nothing yet.

Shirley Ballas boyfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When Gio and Maura announced their relationship on Insta they posted pics of them loved up on Blackpool promenade. Kai and Laura had travelled to Blackpool with them and were in the background taking pics of each other!
Found her. Promo model- spends a lot of time in her underwear. Kai still liking her pics.
Must say he takes a good picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.