Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake! I'm loathed to say it, but it was a great samba, her experience shining through, huge amount of content, great energy, good technique. Just a shame about the chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t mind Maisie, she’s a bit young and overexcitable but I think she seems more likeable than Saffron last year.
And I absolutely love Gorka so I do hope they go far, thought the samba was great.

Reactions: 12
I don’t mind Maisie, she’s a bit young and overexcitable but I think she seems more likeable than Saffron last year.
And I absolutely love Gorka so I do hope they go far, thought the samba was great.
True, I've not warmed to her, but she is much more likeable than Saffron

Reactions: 7
I like him but what was Luba thinking with the choreo? Very little actual dancing in hold.

Reactions: 3
Just read on Twitter that Maisie is trained in ballet, hip-hop and street dance, hence the moves. 😉💃🏼

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Jason has great enthusiasm, good out of hold. I thought he was poor in hold early on. The exit from the flip at the beginning was awkward. His footwork as he moved across the floor felt really inelegant, but was better in hold actually dancing.

Got some good potential. But I'm a deeply cynical person, his positivity could grate on me. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure how I feel about Jason. It was very enthusiastic, but I didn't love it.

Got some good potential. But I'm a deeply cynical person, his positivity could grate on me. 😂😂
Ah yes. Maybe that's my problem too. Fist pumping positivity is a step too far for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
My god gorka is absolutely gorgeous, I wish that he would not dye his hair that colour as it ages him desperately

Reactions: 15
Paso Doble in week one is a big dance.

Overdone skirtography at the beginning, well throughout basically. Too much of it, masking the limits elsewhere.

I'm not impressed with the footwork in hold. Technically feels a bit limited and doesn't feel powerful enough.

I just didn't enjoy it for a paso Doble.

Based on the judges comments, it seems like I was watching an entirely different dance. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t like Ranvir as a person so I don’t rate her dancing no matter what 😄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.