Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant tell if this is Caroline acting here or if this is genuine personality, seems a bit OTT

Reactions: 11
Bless max you can tell he is really concentrating 😂
Hah yes. There were good bits in there though. Close body contact, ok frame, Craig is going to say something about his free hand for sure.

Loved the little Argentine bits snuck in there. But I am a sucker for an Argentine tango.

Reactions: 4
Max feels a bit tense, especially at the beginning. Footwork needs to be sharper, especially the kicks. His free arm was just totally forgotten about and left hanging. But he definitely has good potential to develop as a good dancer.

I'm Glad You Came Max.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Clara and Aljaz - easily the smiliest couple. They are cheering me up just by being. She looks amazing in that blue dress.

Reactions: 10
Ok. I love them. Honestly, I care not about technique, just about joy. That had all the joy for me.

ETA: I mean, I think Clara can really move, but it's the joy that pulls me in.

Reactions: 3
Clara: feel like she is doing a technically good cha cha cha, but I'm not feeling the energy and passion compared to Jamie's cha cha cha.

So technically better, but the energy and vibe wasn't as good as Jamie.

Reactions: 1
Clara feels like she is doing a technically decent cha cha cha, but I'm not feeling the energy and passion compared to Jamie's cha cha cha.

So technically better, but the energy and vibe wasn't as good as Jamie.
Weird. I felt as engaged by that one as by Jamie's. Mind you, I liked the music choice for this one better. I am v easily influenced.

ETA: I mean weird that my reaction was so different to yours. Not that your reaction was weird!!!

Reactions: 2
Weird. I felt as engaged by that one as by Jamie's. Mind you, I liked the music choice for this one better. I am v easily influenced.

ETA: I mean weird that my reaction was so different to yours. Not that your reaction was weird!!!
That's the thing isn't it, there is always going to be an element of personal taste.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.