Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn't for me coming in to watch SCD, I've have assumed it was a Simon Cowell/ITV production. :LOL:
Well, it was produced by Modest TV, which is an offshoot of Modest Management, who managed Little Mix and a lot of the other X Factor acts etc. Up until recently there was a horrid little trifecta of SyCo/Modest/Simon Cowell.

Reactions: 1
Ah, I see it's time for our regular reminder that Tess is presumably very mean to the wardrobe department.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Political themed dance for Anton and Jacqui then. I guess they figure they need to squeeze the gimmicks in as there won't be many weeks to get them out.

I think Karen looks amazing tonight.

I love Johannes.

Reactions: 7
Bad music & choreo IMO.

Interesting use of the fog on the floor.

He can move though.

Reactions: 3
Fog on the floor for Jamie, hiding the dodgy footwork then.
I’m pleasantly surprised. I didn’t expect him to be good but he wasn’t terrible. He’s got good hip action. I think he will get better

Reactions: 5
I think he'll get better too. I do wish we could have a red button option where we could hear what they're saying to each other as they're dancing!
I quite liked that. I'm a sucker for anyone who looks like they are just having a lovely time when they do this.

Reactions: 1
I’m pleasantly surprised. I didn’t expect him to be good but he wasn’t terrible. He’s got good hip action. I think he will get better
He wasn't bad really. Good energy, technique needs work. I strangely appreciated the tight trousers.

The pantomime booing when Craig gives proper constructive criticism bores me still.

Reactions: 7
I think he'll get better too. I do wish we could have a red button option where we could hear what they're saying to each other as they're dancing!
I quite liked that. I'm a sucker for anyone who looks like they are just having a lovely time when they do this.
If you’ve ever watched him on made in Chelsea he is always laughing and quite positive. Gotta admit I do like him. My boyfriend said he’s well gonna sleep with Karen and I said no he won’t and he said he’s always getting accused on made in Chelsea of cheating 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
The pantomime booing when Craig gives proper constructive criticism bores me still.
So agree with this. He nearly always gives something to work on, and yes, he can be acerbic, but there's always something for them to go away and work on in there. Yawn to his pantomime villain status (though once saw him in panto as the villain and he was FAB-U-LOUS tbf)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There go my assertions that the excursion comedy VT's are out the window.

So agree with this. He nearly always gives something to work on, and yes, he can be acerbic, but there's always something for them to go away and work on in there. Yawn to his pantomime villain status (though once saw him in panto as the villain and he was FAB-U-LOUS tbf)
Craig is the best judge IMO.

• Heart
Surprised by Caroline, quite liked that dance. Think she was better out of hold, decent armography, felt a little bit more awkward in hold, somewhat not quite as relaxed. Thought she acted the performance well as well.

• Heart
Caroline not too bad IMO. Suffers a bit from just how brilliant Johannes is I think, because of the comparison. It was neat, but felt a bit, ummm.... placed. Very much like she was over-thinking it. It was all correct, but felt thought about to me. Does that make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.