Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen that Curtis and AJ posted about strictly on their instagrams.

Aj must be seething inside. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
James Jordan is back doing his usual nonsense on Twitter:

He claims that he's not a fan of Jason's American accent. WTF is Jason supposed to sound like then if he comes from the States? Why did he feel the need to say that, not even remotely constructive.

And he had to mention his old mate Neil when giving his comments on Nicola/Katya which to me felt slightly tone-deaf. WTF does Neil have to do with their pairing and why was he mentioned?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
James Jordan is back doing his usual nonsense on Twitter:

He claims that he's not a fan of Jason's American accent. WTF is Jason supposed to sound like then if he comes from the States? Why did he feel the need to say that, not even remotely constructive.

And he had to mention his old mate Neil when giving his comments on Nicola/Katya which to me felt slightly tone-deaf. WTF does Neil have to do with their pairing and why was he mentioned?
I find James Jordon a Strictly Tweets quite good if I'm honest, he just gives his opinion & alot of the time he is on point with what he says.

As for the Neil comment, Neil did all Katya's choreography before the kiss with Seann, it's why Katya's choreography with Mike wasn't nearly as entertaining as it was previously, Katya did well with Mike because she is an excellent teacher, but the amazing routine she did in previous years were created by Neil. Neil is just tit at teaching beginners like Alex, while Katya excels at teaching.

Reactions: 4
I find James Jordon a Strictly Tweets quite good if I'm honest, he just gives his opinion & alot of the time he is on point with what he says.
I don't really know what to make of James. I like what he has to say about the dances but some of his other tweets make him look like a pr*ck. The comment about Jason's accent was uncalled for and felt a tad xenophobic. I also think he comes across as a total homophobe, no idea why.

Reactions: 6
Neil is just tit at teaching beginners like Alex, while Katya excels at teaching.
I've had a workshop with them, and actually found his instructions much easier to follow, because they weren't delivered at a million miles an hour!

The bit I found funny was that she'd tell him off for chatting and going off topic, when she was just as bad, she just fitted the same amount of words into less time. 😄 It was probably one of the most fun workshops I've done, but I was sore the next day!

Reactions: 2
My early thoughts are Jason will launch a big career off of this. He’s handsome and tonnes of charisma. I think he came across very well and is very watchable! I think he might fill the role people expected Max to fill.

Reactions: 17
My early thoughts are Jason will launch a big career off of this. He’s handsome and tonnes of charisma. I think he came across very well and is very watchable! I think he might fill the role people expected Max to fill.
Totally agree with this. I absolutely loved him on the show having not been excited when he was announced. I reckon he's got a good shout for the win.

If Nicola is going to last, Katya needs to stop overreacting and calm down. I get she knows a same sex partnership is good for her career but last night she made me really turn off Nicola with her over the top theatrics during the partnering video. I thought last series was a blip because her divorce but am starting to think Neil's a good influence on her which she's now missing

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with this. I absolutely loved him on the show having not been excited when he was announced. I reckon he's got a good shout for the win.
I forgot about Jason. Totally agree with this. I fell in love a little bit lol

I'm new to Strictly over the last couple of years, is Luba always so ... um harsh/straight faced? I didn't warm to her, which is why I'm probably not too bothered about the partnership. 🤷‍♀️

If Nicola is going to last, Katya needs to stop overreacting and calm down. I get she knows a same sex partnership is good for her career but last night she made me really turn off Nicola with her over the top theatrics during the partnering video. I thought last series was a blip because her divorce but am starting to think Neil's a good influence on her which she's now missing
Her reaction to getting paired with Nicola was almost like she was more excited about the publicity and money the partnership would bring her than anything else, might just be me though.

I'm another one who's really not a fan of Anton, he sticks out like a sore thumb in the group numbers, he's only really good at ballroom and I feel he really should've left after making it to the final last year to end on a high because chances are he ain't making the final again anytime soon

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seen that Curtis and AJ posted about strictly on their instagrams.

Aj must be seething inside. :ROFLMAO:
Always thought AJ was an obnoxious little twit so he won’t be missed by me. Bet he’s gutted though, Qutting Strictly to do IAC only for it to be staying in the U.K. and filmed in Abergele instead of the Gold Coast, couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her reaction to getting paired with Nicola was almost like she was more excited about the publicity and money the partnership would bring her than anything else, might just be me though.

I'm another one who's really not a fan of Anton, he sticks out like a sore thumb in the group numbers, he's only really good at ballroom and I feel he really should've left after making it to the final last year to end on a high because chances are he ain't making the final again anytime soon
I bet Anton was seething he isn’t taking Bruno’s seat while he’s away!

Reactions: 4
So are all the dancers living on their own in a flat? I don’t quite get how the bubbles are working?

So are all the dancers living on their own in a flat? I don’t quite get how the bubbles are working?
Dianne and Janette (Aljaz I’m assuming is still in his actual house)definitely are. As will Johannes as he isn’t full time uk based so would be living in temporary accommodation anyway. Same applies to Amy and Gorka who move down from Manchester/the midlands for the series. Karen is still in her house with the Dogs as she now lives alone anyway. As for the others I’m really not sure because I don’t know who has roommates and such. All I do know is Nadiya left the UK on Tuesday after filming the launch show.

I thought they were living with their partners?? As janette mentioned missing alijaz x

Did anyone else think it was better without the audience whooping and clapping on queue

I thought they were living with their partners?? As janette mentioned missing alijaz x

Did anyone else think it was better without the audience whooping and clapping on queue
I don’t think so as Claudia made the point of asking Maisie how she felt about living alone for the first time!!

Dianne and Janette (Aljaz I’m assuming is still in his actual house)definitely are. As will Johannes as he isn’t full time uk based so would be living in temporary accommodation anyway. Same applies to Amy and Gorka who move down from Manchester/the midlands for the series. Karen is still in her house with the Dogs as she now lives alone anyway. As for the others I’m really not sure because I don’t know who has roommates and such. All I do know is Nadiya left the UK on Tuesday after filming the launch show.
Ah ok this makes sense , thank you! So anyone who lives with a partner has had to move out basically for the time being. I know they may move down anyway for strictly but this year will be even harder surely if they can’t even see their family?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.