Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maisie Smith and Jamie Laing have been announced. Not gonna lie, Maisie was very good in the Christmas ep, maybe this could be her redemption?
She’d have to tone down the attitude and in love with herself persona for it to be her redemption. Otherwise she will be getting herself into the dance off.

Reactions: 5
HRVY seems like a nice lad from what I've seen of him.

Will be good at Couple's Choice doing street/commercial if he gets that far, don't know about the rest though. Could surprise me ala Joe Sugg.

And Jacqui Smith is in as the final contestant.

At the moment, I can't see anyone but her as the first out unless she does an Ed Balls and is surprisingly entertaining.

My guesses:
WINNER - Clara (if she can dance, I think she could win)
2nd - HRVY (too much dance experience to win)
3rd - Maisie (too dance experience to win + controversial)
4th - Max (journey contestant, can’t see two from the same band winning)
5th - Jason (seems likeable, possibly decent as NFL players do well on DWTS)
6th - Caroline (probably half-decent and enough popularity to stick around for a while)
7th - Nicola (will make a few weeks, seems like a mid series finish IMO)
8th - Bill (comedy contestant, should survive a few rounds)
9th - Jamie (low rent signing, unsure of popularity maybe a 'shock' boot?)
10th - Ranvir (probably mid-table & unmemorable)
11th - JJ (not a big name, unlikely to be one of the best dancers)
12th - Jacqui (can't see it being anyone else)

I wonder if this is deffo the full line up ?? Any more surprise announcements ???

Update: it is complete :geek:

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 15.47.00.png

Last edited:
I’m guessing Jamie Laing will be getting Oti as thats who he was partnered with last year before his injury?

I’ll be watching Dancing with the Stars because Carole Baskin’s on it 😂
Beware that the godawful Tyra Banks is now hosting it though...:(

Quite a cool cast that they have over there - a Backstreet Boy, Johnny Weir, Skai Jackson, Carole, a number of other fairly high profile actors and a few athletes. And keeping it relevant to Strictly - Artem Chigvintsev is a pro there again and has a really good dancer this year.

Reactions: 3
Beware that the godawful Tyra Banks is now hosting it though...:(

Quite a cool cast that they have over there - a Backstreet Boy, Johnny Weir, Skai Jackson, Carole, a number of other fairly high profile actors and a few athletes. And keeping it relevant to Strictly - Artem Chigvintsev is a pro there again and has a really good dancer this year.
Agreed! I’m super impressed!

Reactions: 1
Think it’s probably one of the worst line ups in a long time but I’ll still be watching as I love the show and I’m just glad there still doing it this year to be honest.
Agree that Dancing with the stars will be better, what channel can I watch it on?

Reactions: 2
I think it looks alright tbh. I’m never bowled over by the names but I always end up enjoying it anyway. Sometimes people I haven’t really heard of and don’t know much about become my favourites.

Reactions: 3
Think it’s probably one of the worst line ups in a long time but I’ll still be watching as I love the show and I’m just glad there still doing it this year to be honest.
Agree that Dancing with the stars will be better, what channel can I watch it on?
I usually watch the dances on YouTube, don’t know if you can watch it on a channel? If you can please let me know aswell 💕

Nah not for me this year, it’s gone downhill every year. If this is the standard for strictly then I dread to think which minus z listers will be going on I’m a celeb.

Reactions: 1
Have also heard that Tess isn’t very nice. Plus, a friend of my daughter grew up near Vernon’s family. V was and always will be a Shagger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.