Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belulah

VIP Member
Am I the only one massively disappointed with Motsi as a judge? I was really excited when she was announced but she offers no technical critique at all and reacts like she's a performer but not got any dancing qualifications. She doesn't say anything to help them develop and isn't adding anything.

He gets a lot of criticism but at least Craig comments on thing's the celebs should focus on to make them technically better. Shirley's constant criticism of the female pros choreography is out of order and should be something she says off screen. All it does it help to undermine the celebs relationship with their teacher.
I hate (like sets my teeth on edge level of hate) when Craig gives technical feedback and the audience are encouraged to boo. I know nothing about dancing but like to hear the terminology and technical language.

Reactions: 17

Flumps

VIP Member
HRVY doesn’t know what a jive is... yeah sure darling. He’s playing a big big game guys! He’s desperate to win the show.
Totally reeks of that Joe Sugg 'Little old me, on a *dancing* show, I'm just here for the experience and to please my mum/nan/guinea pig' while training 22 hours a day and practising his glitterball lift in the mirror for the rest of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ELFILY

VIP Member
Might be a very unpopular opinion here but there’s something really off about HRVY. I don’t know if he was really really nervous but he didn’t come off as genuine to me. Playing the cute and sweet card when I think he’s the most desperate to win! Don’t hate me for this, just an opinion 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Had absolutely no idea what to expect from Bill. But that certainly wasn't it. Packed with content, Bill has some rhythm, some dancing ability and the overall performance was so enjoyable. He could really be a dark horse this year if he can work on the technical side of it to tighten it up.

Reactions: 15

Jellybb

VIP Member
My god gorka is absolutely gorgeous, I wish that he would not dye his hair that colour as it ages him desperately

BonBon27

VIP Member
I know he didn’t dance well in the group no but I really like how JJ came across. I hope he’ll be like Chris last year and get a bit better every week.
Jamie was def not impressed with Karen 🤣
I feel sorry for Gorka, Maisie seems like she’s gonna be very annoying! Think Bill and Caroline might be surprising. Hope Max does well and Hrvy too.
So bored of Anton and the old lady pairing. How many years is that now?!?😴😴

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’m glad that the couples are sat at their own socially distanced table by the stage instead of them congregating near Claudia at the top of the stairs and whooping and cheering OTT with cringey props occasionally

Reactions: 14

eye_rolling_always

I never used to be a strictly fan but the last 3 years I've enjoyed them. Nicola would be great with Karen. Karen is a fiesty thing and herself is quite androgynous. Karen could easily be in a suit one week and a flowing dress the next.

Reactions: 14