Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flumps

VIP Member
Ah, I see it's time for our regular reminder that Tess is presumably very mean to the wardrobe department.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
AJ has the charisma of a teaspoon, so I can't see him having much of a glittering media career beyond panelist on a second rate ITV2 quiz show.

But if he does want to achieve anything, him and curtis should really consider switching to another agent - their current strategy of slagging off Strictly whenever they get the chance may give them the odd bit of press but doesn't exactly put them in the best light

He was going on a couple of weeks ago about how he would have loved to have been in the first same sex Strictly partnership and said that not all the male pros were for it...

Firstly, I'm pretty sure every single pro has said they would love to do it. And secondly, he's clearly not bright enough to think of a different press tactic as he hadn't thought to change it since it's been announced that the first same sex partnership is going to be a female one...

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I don’t know why but Neil just creeps me out? Maybe that’s too strong? I don’t know, I just didn’t gel with him on the show last year. However if he was expecting to have a partner this year it must have been very difficult to hear the news.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Fucks sake! I'm loathed to say it, but it was a great samba, her experience shining through, huge amount of content, great energy, good technique. Just a shame about the chav.

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
This might be unpopular opinion I cannot stand AJ. The fact he uses his partners and does the whole let’s stir up relationship rumours is disgusting especially as he’s had a girlfriend during some of the series. I really don’t think he’s anything special, I just think he’s fame hungry and just bloody annoying. The fact the he things he could be the next ant and dec with his brother makes me laugh. I thought he announced he was leaving ages ago? For some reason I thought he was leaving from like the start of this year

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I thought that if Anton would sit out any year it would be this year as the whole covid thing because he has young children.

I saw some people online discussing Amy could be a potential benched pro this year as she has crohn's disease and might fall under the more vulnerable category.

I just want to know whos in or out and whos got a partner! There was also talk that the pairings will be pre-recorded (like DWTS) not how they usually do it on strictly.
Unpopular opinion, but I really don’t like Anton!

I don’t think his choreography is that great, he stands out like a sore thumb in the pro dances next to the other men, and he doesn’t know what to do with a decent partner because he only seems to do ‘joke’ routines now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

glasgow27

VIP Member
This will really put some of the other celebs to shame when they start to bring out their blatant sob stories to get votes
I wonder if we'll get any of that nonsense this year. The sob stories are rarely truly impactful. Half of them were dedicated to their nans last year, Saffron in particular. Puh-lease.

If I was a celeb on SCD, I wouldn't go down the sob story route, don't believe in doing that to garner sympathy nor would I have anything that compelling. Leave that to the likes of JJ who have been through real challenges and not some spoiled YouTuber whose grandparents are still alive.

BlueRose

Chatty Member
Oh I love Aljaz. He just so cute and adorable.
He is so nice and calm. Down to earth.
I love it when he is on itt reading what their wrote.
Plus it helped him with his English more he said ages ago. He just a big kid and love him. He is my eye candy.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I don’t mind Maisie, she’s a bit young and overexcitable but I think she seems more likeable than Saffron last year.
And I absolutely love Gorka so I do hope they go far, thought the samba was great.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Just watching AJ and Curtis on breakfast tv...god Curtis loves the limelight doesn’t he? AJ couldn’t get a word in!
They both love the limelight. But Curtis was always in AJs shadow until he went on Live Island & now he is making sure he is getting his turn in the spotlight after 20 odd years of AJ being in it.