Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see him and maisie together not sure why x (hrvy)
She'd totally eat him alive. I think he knows his previous dance experience really stands against him so he's desperately trying to find a hook to make people like him.

She totally fancies Gorka, who wouldn't, but he's totally baffled by her and she doesn't stand a chance

Reactions: 8
I've seen worse Paso Dobles than that one from Caroline and Johannes. There were a few little mistakes, and maybe a little bit reluctant. She could've gone for it even more. But Caroline is surprising me, Johannes is definitely extracting a lot from her.

Reactions: 6
I love when they use traditional music for paso doble! Caroline and Johannes are my second faves after HRVY & Jeanette.

Also.... Johannes is booty goals in those velvet blue pants 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jason's hips have already gone in to lockdown and following the rules to stay home! They were totally absent.

Reactions: 1
Max looking completely confused and bewildered at why everyone acts like goons when the votes open is a mood.

Nevertheless I will be voting for Bill, Caroline and HRVY 😊 I do enjoy this thread a lot, it's nice to chat with fellow Strictly fans! Now i'm off to cook a stir fry and listen to that Ariana/Beiber song that HRVY danced to until I get sick of it...

Reactions: 4
NEW THREAD

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.