Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

My recap of tonight's show:

Max and Dianne - a good dance; bright and uplifting!
Clara and Alijaz - it was alright; you could see her stumbling a little on her feet and you could tell she was overthinking it.
Bill and Oti - Much better than I thought it would be although there wasn't much actual 'quickstep' in it though. The CGI was questionable; a tad overmarked as well.
JJ and Amy - Not much paso in it as in actual dancing steps; an alright attempt.
Jamie and Karen - Better than I thought he would be but he's worse in hold than out of hold which isn't good when dancing actual ballroom.
Maisie and Gorka - a very good dance a little bit dull but I blame the song more than anything.
Jacqui and Anton - She danced some steps alright and followed and copied Anton for the rest of it and well thats it.................
Hrvy and Janette - a good dance a little off in places but still really good. A bit too generous giving it a 9 from Motsi.
Ranvir and Giovanni - Defo exceeded my expectations was very good.
Nicola and Katya - Not much to say (it hard to judge a couples choice) it was good for what it was not outstanding though.
Caroline and Johannes - She definitely acts it more than dances; I think Johannes probably is the one who gets the best out of her. I think she will be better in the slow ballroom dances.
Jason and Luba - high energy he threw his all into it although it was lacking in technique.

Reactions: 7
Id rather Caroline sit at the side during her dances just so we can fully appreciate Johannes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i don’t trust Hrvy, but I don’t know why 🤔. I just feel like he is hiding a dark secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ranvir and Giovanni seem like a lovely friendship will come from this.

Jason was making me laugh hard. He had no rhythm but was having the time of his life god bless him, the CGI elephant moved better.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ranvir and Giovanni seem like a lovely friendship will come from this.

Jason was making me laugh hard. He had no rhythm but was having the time of his life god bless him, the CGI elephant moved better.
Is the CGI Covid related? It’s awful and looks so cheap!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find tonight’s episode a bit boring? Was really looking forward to Halloween week!

Reactions: 9
I voted for Gio & Ranvir and Bill & Oti.

is there likely to be a spoiler this series?
There is; the normal strictly spoiler website is able to get it this week (they may not be able to get it for forthcoming weeks).

I'll post it in here in a spoiler tab whenever it comes out.

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad other people on here have noticed something odd with HRVY. It just all seems like a one big act! The fake crying about his nan, it’s like he’s been prepped by his management team to play this nicey nicey character. He’s desperate to win to get more publicity. I obviously appreciate if you disagree with me as all my family think I’m crazy too 😂

Reactions: 19
Voted for Dianne and Max...He’s by far the most nervous and for him to come out and do that jive was brilliant.

Reactions: 12
I always end up watching it too late to vote.

I agree about HRVY the crying did look fake.

I loved Max, Clara and Bill. Johannes is amazing and I could just watch him dance (though I do like Caroline I'm transfixed by him!)

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad other people on here have noticed something odd with HRVY. It just all seems like a one big act! The fake crying about his nan, it’s like he’s been prepped by his management team to play this nicey nicey character. He’s desperate to win to get more publicity. I obviously appreciate if you disagree with me as all my family think I’m crazy too 😂
I agree; you can definitely see he is putting on a butter wouldn't melt act. Sad case is with less contestants (less ringers only him and Maisie) and weeks on the show he's more likely a dead cert for the final; he can defo dance (has had previous dance experience) and will more likely beat anyone in the dance off if he ends up there at any time unless he has a really bad dance which as this point in time seems unlikely.

Voted for Dianne and Max...He’s by far the most nervous and for him to come out and do that jive was brilliant.
Me too!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.