Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not usually one for reading too much into things but something was definitely off between Ranvir and Giovanni tonight! They barely looked at one another when seated together - bit of a frosty vibe...
Don't have to put on an act anymore

I'm thinking popbitch was right

Reactions: 9
I hope they get don’t take those awful tv graphics in to next year!

Reactions: 10
I didn't really watch the show this year, too many people I didn't really know, I did watch a couple of weeks.

ANYWAY, I sat and enjoyed the final which was just brilliant, all the dances were brilliant and they all did well
and choosing the best dance was next to impossible, I didn't vote.

I'm a massive fan of Bill Bailey and I was blown away with his dancing, especially his Argentine Tango from
week 7.

I'm pleased he won, this should put to bed some of the tin hat theories on who the winner will be.

Bill and Oti will do something together again, perhaps with his next Live DVD?

Reactions: 9
If Olympics go ahead next summer id love to see Nile Wilson on Strictly and a track cyclist Ryan Owens but i reckon he's not well known outside of cycling

Reactions: 1
Ok because I’m quite drunk I’m going to admit this

Karim is on the wheel and i actually quite fancy him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I demand a recount!! I really thought it was Gorka’s (and Maisie’s) although I think it would have been a more bitter pill to swallow had they lost to bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really like Karen and think she’s unfairly judged over the years.

I don’t think Bill should have won but, hey, it’s a public vote so all good.

Reactions: 8
I just came across a site naming slebs who have turned down strictly
Martin kemp
Mel giedroyc
Alan titchmarsh
Alison king - corrie
Mel C
Noel edmonds
Dawn french
Kate humble
Karen brady

Aoologies if this is old news on herr 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would imagine Tom Daley will pop up at something, he is coming to the end of his diving career. He could also do the first male pairing.

I actually would like to see Claudia's suggestion of Elizabeth Hurley is a good shout too

Reactions: 10
I would imagine Tom Daley will pop up at something, he is coming to the end of his diving career. He could also do the first male pairing.
Suggested it already but Tom & Gorka would make my 2021. I think he'll end up doing it soon since he's the type who will want to stay in the media after retiring.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.