Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got some vague recollection that Ben Sheppard said he wouldn't do Strictly because he's got a degree in dancing i.e he's a ringer!!! However my memory is well dodgy now so I might have dreamed it 🤪🤪🤪

No its true.
He's a trained dancer.

Gemma and Gorka have got engaged. Can’t lie I’m so jealous of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww I'm so happy for them. They seem so well suited & I've wanted this to happen for so long. Mia is soo gorgeous..perfect little family 💕

Reactions: 7
I can’t lie, I actually squee’d when I saw the photo on Instagram. I love Gemma and Horka together, they seem so in love and so happy and Mia is adorable.
I was also happy to see Kev and Stacey giving each other love on Insta.

Great news about Gorka & Gemma - always seemed like a lovely couple.

(and still hoping he wins this year)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I always liked Bruno but this pay thing is so unnecessary, especially during a time like this. He doesn’t have to accept the money, or he doesn’t have to accept all of it, I think it comes across as really greedy. It’s really made me see him in a different light. I thought he, along with Craig and Anton, were the backbones of Strictly but I didn’t even notice his absence last series and I wouldn’t be fussed if he didn’t come back. I think he’s really shot himself in the foot with this one.

Reactions: 8
Gio seems to be everywhere pushing to be the same sex couple. When I really hope it will be Johannes with a ringer

Reactions: 4
I don't think we'll get a male same-sex pairing this year (currently more female pros than male pros) but I don't want it to be Johannes just because he's gay, regardless of whichever celeb signed up for it. Doesn't necessarily mean he's the best fit for that celeb and as much as he's popular, I'm not actually convinced that he's the best pro at bringing out his partners strengths so it might not work with him. Same-sex pairings and disabled celebs are both what I would categorise as choreographic challenges so it's better to stick with an experienced pro for either. Hope Johannes gets a good run anyway after putting up with Caroline but I fail to see the general consensus that he needs a male ringer to shine (and if we get male ringers this year, there are a fair few female pros due one).

Reactions: 2
How is Giovanni still hot even when he’s covered in slime?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't know if I mentioned this but was looking through the cast for the German version (Motsi judges there and it airs in spring) and President Obama's half-sister has signed up. I wonder if we could get a celeb this year with links to a real famous figure.

Reactions: 1
How is Giovanni still hot even when he’s covered in slime?!
I must be the only person who doesn't get the Gio appeal - he's a good dancer and generally good looking but boy does he know it.

In general, I find the male pro lineup lacking in eye candy (though do have a soft spot for Gorka). It's too Mediterranean for my taste (or British guys considerably older than me), could do with a Russian or Scandinavian.

I must be the only person who doesn't get the Gio appeal - he's a good dancer and generally good looking but boy does he know it.

In general, I find the male pro lineup lacking in eye candy (though do have a soft spot for Gorka). It's too Mediterranean for my taste (or British guys considerably older than me), could do with a Russian or Scandinavian.
I also don’t Find Giovanni appealing at all, I find him a complete turn off. I also think Strictly are seriously lacking fanciable Male pros.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.