Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DOI pros seem to change every year so you don't get to 'know' them like strictly. There's only a few I recognise. No Sylvian ☹ and bloody Matt Evers AGAIN.
And of the few who were recognisable, Alex Murphy & Brianne are both gone as well. I understand that the latter went on her own accord and is pregnant now but both won the show, they should have tried to retain the popular pros.

Reactions: 3
Been thinking about the 2021 line up so here goes

Richard Bacon
Craig Charles
Ant Mcpartlin
Robert Downey Jnr.
Frankie Cocozza
James Argent
Keith Richards

Holly Willoughby
Olivia Bentley
Samantha Fox
Kate Moss
Katie Price
Denise Welch
Nigella Lawson

As all of them have something in common we can change the name to Strictly LINE Dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good.
He had his time on the show and chose to leave.
Glad he's not returning.
Exactly my thoughts. I'm actually not opposed to them bringing back a former pro for another go (and wonder why they've never done it) but he's the one exception, I just couldn't stand watching him.

Reactions: 3
Never minded him much until the 2018 final. First he threw a strop because Craig, a judge, judged their dances and then made Staceys win all about him with the knee slide and being lifted up. No thanks.

Reactions: 5
I also hate how he 'volunteers' to return when an obvious contender is rumoured/announced. And I think he recommended Stacey as his partner to the producers (wouldn't go as far to say that he 'chose' her).

He's the prime example of why the show shouldn't overly promote a pro, just leads to overexposure. I feel similar with Oti now as well and it's a shame as I loved her with Danny Mac but I've had enough of the favouritism and totally over the top worship now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s not really Strictly related, but watching Celebrity Best Home Cook and Karim is on it. And I know he is also currently on Celebs Go Dating.
When he was on Strictly I quite like him and wanted him to do well but now I just get the most second hand embarrassment from him , I find him so cringe and desperate!

I think Karim is sweet, a bit cheesy, but sweet. Shame his cooking is a bit of a mess. I had to give up on Celebs Go Dating, I got bored of the Big Brother/Love Island vibe.

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Karim on Celebs Go Dating, I've just seen this 😳 the way he sips his drink at the end :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Omg that is the most awkward sip ever. I bet he didn't know what to say after that! I can't believe she didn't know what the word "sibling" meant 💀
That is definitely one of those sips where you're just trying to do something to break the awkwardness because how dumb is she to not know what sibling means.

That would be such a deal-breaker with me, that level of stupidity.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.