Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I want is for some of these some pros to stop relaying on fannying around for multiple 8 counts at the beginning of a dance to waste time and to distract from poor technique. It’s usually the weaker celebs that end up with dances like this but it’s frustrating. I wouldn’t even care if they allowed more choreography help for the non speciality dances. I want to see a tango not 2 people pissing about with a chess board.
Celebs should be taught the basics for a good chunk of yeh dances before the show starts (unless they are I’m not sure)
Needs Len back to tell them all to stop faffing about at the beginning of the dances.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.