Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just found out about Diane and Joe. I was like what the actual f???
Could not believe it when I heard it referenced on ITT.

Didn‘t see that series as I was working away. Holy shitpants how did that happen? Wasn’t his mum a bit put out?
why would his Mum be put out?

Reactions: 1
One thing I've never understood is why someone would go on Dancing on Ice instead of Strictly. To me it's a cheap knock off. I don't see the appeal at all.
I only watched it when Gemma Collins appeared on it and I knew that she would make a tit of herself...and she delivered! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How about Gemma Collins for a future series of Strictly?
She would love that, she’s been angling for an invite for ages. Her ego would inflate like a hot air balloon. 🤣😂

I much preferred seeing her fall flat on her face in Dancing on Ice. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the GC would actually quit if she did SCD as I think they do way more training hours on SCD than DOI. Plus, I doubt any SCD pro would stick up for her on social media like her pro on DOI did.

Reactions: 5
The bbc aren't required by law to publish the voting figures, so they don't. Strictly have been plagued with fix claims for years, especially when there is a shock elimination & as so many bbc personality's have come out of nowhere & won the show on multiple occasions. But the BBC have held form & have never released any voting figures, so it could well be fixed, who knows.
The independent adjudicators, that’s who. 🤦🏻‍♀️

How about Gemma Collins for a future series of Strictly?
Please no. Just no.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Stacey’s win was fixed, I knew loads of people who liked her and voted for her to win. Ore won because Danny Mac was such a blatant ringer and the public don’t like that, though going by Ore’s nice I’m sure he’d had prior training as well.
Ore was in the dance off more times than Danny though (idk how Danny was in the bottom two at the semi final when both of his routines were amazing and he'd never been there before). I thought the wrong two couples were in the bottom two that night. Idk if I was in an echo chamber of Danny Mac love (I was so obsessed with him when he first joined hollyoaks that I had a fan account for him on twitter :ROFLMAO:) but I rarely come across people who don't think he was the most robbed winner ever.

Reactions: 14
To me, Neill looks like he should be selling suits in a menswear shop.
He just isn't attractive/sexy enough when you compare him to the other male dancers (leaving Anton aside!). And the beard doesn't really help either.
I think Neil looks like he should work in Sports Direct

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ore was in the dance off more times than Danny though (idk how Danny was in the bottom two at the semi final when both of his routines were amazing and he'd never been there before). I thought the wrong two couples were in the bottom two that night. Idk if I was in an echo chamber of Danny Mac love (I was so obsessed with him when he first joined hollyoaks that I had a fan account for him on twitter :ROFLMAO:) but I rarely come across people who don't think he was the most robbed winner ever.
That’s not really something to judge by though, the people who were supporting other contestants earlier on in the series may of voted for him when their first choice had gone. And it was only twice it wasn’t like Ashley and Pasha who ended up in it a lot.
He did get the highest score in the final two weeks and Danny being in the bottom two the semi final week and him not winning does link. And if were going off people not being in the dance off it would be Kevin and Louise winning as they were never in one.
Danny Mac was good but I don’t think it was fixed, maybe if Ore was in the bottom two every single week for the few weeks leading up to the final I would question it but the fact that Danny was in the bottom two in the semi final shows that he wasn’t as popular as everyone thought, well at the end of the competition anyways

That’s not really something to judge by though, the people who were supporting other contestants earlier on in the series may of voted for him when their first choice had gone. And it was only twice it wasn’t like Ashley and Pasha who ended up in it a lot.
He did get the highest score in the final two weeks and Danny being in the bottom two the semi final week and him not winning does link. And if were going off people not being in the dance off it would be Kevin and Louise winning as they were never in one.
Danny Mac was good but I don’t think it was fixed, maybe if Ore was in the bottom two every single week for the few weeks leading up to the final I would question it but the fact that Danny was in the bottom two in the semi final shows that he wasn’t as popular as everyone thought, well at the end of the competition anyways
I think it's fishy how Ore won but like you said, it's even weirder that Louise didn't win. I think Ore was really overmarked most weeks (nothing against him as a person though he seems lovely) but I really can't fathom how he was the one to win.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the vote is fixed at all, but I do think the producers know who the order they’d like to eliminate people, who they’d like to win and the show is manipulated to favour this.

Reactions: 11
I think it's fishy how Ore won but like you said, it's even weirder that Louise didn't win. I think Ore was really overmarked most weeks (nothing against him as a person though he seems lovely) but I really can't fathom how he was the one to win.
His absolute crowd pleaser of a show dance swung it for him. I couldn’t bear the lachrymose Mr Odube on SCD, but that routine was a joy to watch, and a real vote winner.

No Bruno for the rest of the series according to the daily fail.
Maybe he'll not bother coming back next year either.
Maybe Anton will replace him and Oti will stay.

Im one of the few people (I think) who loves Bruno , but even though I love him, I haven't missed him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.