Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His absolute crowd pleaser of a show dance swung it for him. I couldn’t bear the lachrymose Mr Odube on SCD, but that routine was a joy to watch, and a real vote winner.
Tbh I've found the showdances to be lacklustre for years UNTIL Kelvin and Oti's masterpiece last year. Theirs and Tom and Camilla's (the GOAT showdance imo) are the only ones I regularly rewatch :)

Reactions: 3
Tom snd Camillas and Louis and Flavia are my favourite showdances. Most of the time I don’t like them as they seem too random.

Tom snd Camillas and Louis and Flavia are my favourite showdances. Most of the time I don’t like them as they seem too random

Reactions: 2
Maybe he'll not bother coming back next year either.
Maybe Anton will replace him and Oti will stay.

Im one of the few people (I think) who loves Bruno , but even though I love him, I haven't missed him.
I'm the same, I really like Bruno when he's on but never miss him when he's not! I must be very fickle 😄

Sorry to go OT, but will the eliminated celebs and pros appear in the final? It looks like Max has gone on holiday outside the UK which I find a bit weird. I also thought you weren't even allowed to travel unless it's essential?

Reactions: 5
Sorry to go OT, but will the eliminated celebs and pros appear in the final? It looks like Max has gone on holiday outside the UK which I find a bit weird. I also thought you weren't even allowed to travel unless it's essential?
I’m under the assumption they won’t be there unless they just sit in the audience. They’ve all broken the bubble and gone back home. You don’t know who they’ve been mixing with and what they’ve been exposed too. As for max he’s bloody selfish if he’s bugging off on holiday.

Reactions: 7
Before this second lockdown you could travel and once we’re out of this second lockdown you can if you’re in tier 1 or 2. But like we’re still in lockdown so don’t get how he’s been able to go

Did anyone see the rehearsals on strictly insta? Harvey is a dead cert for 10’s I think from that.
Maisie and Gorka look good too I just hope they get to dance another week.
Also whatever JJ is doing I’ve seen him do 8 times before.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JJ is just so one-note. I think I'm just going to skip his performances going forward as I'm struggling to find anything positive to say about their partnership. Even Susan Calman (who annoyed me as the series went on and stayed too long) had a go at multiple different styles.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else used to love Tristan.. Just came across this on YouTube 🤤 Think he might beat Gorka and Gio for me... Anyone know any local Latin classes for my husband to attend 😄

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else used to love Tristan.. Just came across this on YouTube 🤤 Think he might beat Gorka and Gio for me... Anyone know any local Latin classes for my husband to attend 😄

I didn’t remember him at until I heard him speak then it all came flooding back 😂

Reactions: 1
Seems like it’s going to be a strong week, judging by today’s rehearsal clips! Maybe a JJ/Jamie bottom two?

I adored Tristan! I think he presents in Australia now. Always loved his Samba with Jamelia to ‘Respect’.
I loved him too. Wasn't there some drama between him and Jamelia in his last season? I seem to remember she was a royal pain and him rolling his eyes or something in their ITT interview. Was gutted when he left.

I loved him too. Wasn't there some drama between him and Jamelia in his last season? I seem to remember she was a royal pain and him rolling his eyes or something in their ITT interview. Was gutted when he left.
I don’t recall her being a pain, but she is quite outspoken. I think they got on, but Tristan always gave the vibe of this really not being a big deal anyway. Part of the reason why he was so likeable.

The drama you’re thinking off could be she referred/confirmed on ITT that standing ovations had been re-recorded for Peter Andre’s winning dance off against her. Which a lot of people (including me) felt it wasn’t possible that he should have won as it was so lacking in content vs her quickstep. Tristan just giggled beside her (think he’d already decided he was leaving 😂).

I don’t know if Facebook links work here, but they did The Whisper Game with the remaining couples and it was hilarious 🤣🤣 Amy is far too competitive and there was zero chemistry between her and JJ, but the rest gave me a very good laugh. Particularly enjoyed Gorka and Giovanni but then I’m biased 😏

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the rehearsals on strictly insta? Harvey is a dead cert for 10’s I think from that.
Maisie and Gorka look good too I just hope they get to dance another week.
Bill and Clara are looking good too! Maybe a JJ vs Jamie dance off?

I’m not saying a 19 year old wouldn’t be nervous having to live on their own for the first time ever, however, this is probably just to get more people to vote for Maisie this week which I don’t have that much against seeing as she actually deserves the votes. I’m definitely going to give her a vote this week.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.