Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsme22

Tbh it's getting to the stage that unless maisie falls over an bangs her head next week she will be gettin all my votes, fed up seeing the likes of JJ remaining while she is in the bottom two! At the end of the day I'd rather have her being confident and owning the fact that she can dance and she knows she bloody good rather than The Boy With No Vowels In His Name who goes on like a wet wipe who's never been allowed out of the house before! It's getting beyond a joke now, too much over marking for people who do not deserve it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I love how they talk about Blackpool like it’s some kind of Utopia, when anyone who’s ever been there knows it’s an absolute shithole and very seedy in places.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I am sat on my sofa sweating after that dance, I thought he was gonna pin her down and do her doggy in the middle of the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm just going to throw this out there and not related to the current chat but Christ it drives me cracked that we still can't vote in Ireland. 😠. Watched and obsessed since series 1 and am jealous of you all deciding who to vote for every week. 😭
I’m voting from Norway, but as far as the BBC knows I reside in Hertfordshire 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Another Strictly episode over! May I say how much I appreciate having this thread - I usually watch with my mum every week but because of lockdown I haven't been able to so it's been a bit lonely, but I'm so glad I started using Tattle this year so I could have a laugh with you all.

And to be honest, I wouldn't be able to laugh about Ranvir and Gio shagging with my mum, or about our #freejohannes movement or about Harvey being a waxwork 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I thought the way and what Craig said to Maisie was beautiful. She is only 19 and it must be devastating to know everyone hates you, and in such a public way too.

Also that shirt of Gorka is horrific. This year's costumes have been seriously dodgy, with the exception of Janette who always seems to get a bespoke hand stitched dress 🤨

Pagger

Chatty Member
To me, Neill looks like he should be selling suits in a menswear shop.
He just isn't attractive/sexy enough when you compare him to the other male dancers (leaving Anton aside!). And the beard doesn't really help either.
I think Neil looks like he should work in Sports Direct

• Haha
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Johannes 😂😂😂 "Well... What can I say.... Erm... Thank you... Thank you..."

You're free now, Johannes. Free from the torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

summacc

Johannes's face is screaming internally, he's blocking her number and ghosting her after tonight for sure🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Caroline saying how much fun she’s had while training and Johannes face says another thing completely. He’s like 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Moe

VIP Member
I understand people voting for Johannes as he is lovely but I truly think it would be an act of mercy for him if he didn’t have to spend another long week rehearsing with that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29