Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying a 19 year old wouldn’t be nervous having to live on their own for the first time ever, however, this is probably just to get more people to vote for Maisie this week which I don’t have that much against seeing as she actually deserves the votes. I’m definitely going to give her a vote this week.
Definitely! I’m sure she is finding it difficult. I just really dislike her mum lol

I've got a bad feeling that JJ will avoid the dance off tonight as he has an emotional song, dance and more than likely an emotional VT to go in front of it as well. He defo needs to go now; he is far by the weakest and has simply gotten far as he has done on sympathy alone.

I'll defo be giving all my votes to Maisie so she can avoid the dance off tonight again she defo doesn't deserve being there a 3rd time!

Reactions: 13
I thought Maisie's dance last week was quite bland, so I can sort of see why she was in the DO
She is really good dancer though, her dances just need better choreography I think (sorry Gorka).

I thought Maisie's dance last week was quite bland, so I can sort of see why she was in the DO
She is really good dancer though, her dances just need better choreography I think (sorry Gorka).
I actually really liked her dance last week the lifts and flip she did deserved a 10 alone! I think the song was a let down and you could barely hear the singer either.

Reactions: 11
It's one dance I could happily do without on strictly. It very seldom works well.
Oh yeah I agree (although for me I would see the Paso go before the rumba). Just weird how we’ve got this far in and not even one of the female celebs has had to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just found out about Diane and Joe. I was like what the actual f???
Could not believe it when I heard it referenced on ITT.

Didn‘t see that series as I was working away. Holy shitpants how did that happen? Wasn’t his mum a bit put out?
Sorry everyone. My mistake. I thought Diane was 29 and Joe was 18. Hence the mum comment. My bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it my imagination or is Curtis Pritchard (brother of AJ) in the group number dances? There’s a male dancer who I can’t recognise but looks just like him.

Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He has been a lot of the group numbers

Is it my imagination or is Curtis Pritchard (brother of AJ) in the group number dances? There’s a male dancer who I can’t recognise but looks just like him.
Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He is in a lot of the group numbers.

Reactions: 2
Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He has been a lot of the group numbers

Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He is in a lot of the group numbers.
Possibly! It just looked like Curtis from the bits I’ve seen of his face in the group dances

A lot of people have been getting the mixed up. It’s kai. Don’t think strictly will ever want the Pritchards again.
Yeah, I think the Pritchard's have sullied their name with the bbc. AJ left very suddenly after he was announced in this year's line up & then wasn't even mentioned in the specials, while Kevin & Pasha both made appearances. They especially won't want him back after him moaning about the show & all that.

Reactions: 7
No chance of the Pritchards appearing again - they don't want to do it and the BBC doesn't want them either after their behaviour.

That said, I wonder if they'll be able to effectively replace AJ. Now that he's out, who in the current pro lineup appeals to the teen/early 20 crowd? He definitely had a niche on the show, love or loathe him. Not all male pros should be the European hunk types.

AJ’s fans were mainly ladies of a certain age who wanted to mother him from what I could gather.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish Claudia would trim her fringe a wee bit. It’s so distracting 🤣 she can’t even open her eyes now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.