Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Maisie. I don’t even think she comes across that cocky .. she’s only 19 and people hate on her so much. Anyone read the comments on Gorkas post .. a lot are agreeing Shirley doesn’t like Maisie

I feel so sorry for Maisie. I don’t even think she comes across that cocky .. she’s only 19 and people hate on her so much. Anyone read the comments on Gorkas post .. a lot are agreeing Shirley doesn’t like Maisie
I agree, she’s a young girl, clearly up for a challenge. I don’t like the idea that we’re only supposed to like people on a journey to find themselves again.

Reactions: 11
Update from the I'm a Celeb thread, AJ has basically been non existent so far on there. I wonder if he'll be out early or if he has the youngster vote, it took pleasant but dull George Shelley to the final in a year with lots of commotion and arguably much bigger names.

Reactions: 5
There could be quite a lot of truth in this. The longer the BBC personalities stay in the competition the better it is for their new rising star. Even though Alex didn’t win it certainly gave her a great big push into the limelight, the same with Stacey who became a more recognizable face. Clara will do very well out of it the longer she stays.
I had never heard of Stacey till she did Strictly 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

On digital spy, they were predicting her for months before the start of the show - so obviously somebody had inside information.

Couldn't stand her on the show. Blatantly obvious her and Grimsby were the chosen ones.

And!!! That flaming cheesy grin all through her les mis dance 😫😫😫

Reactions: 12
The only thing about Stacey on SCD that I remember now is their god-awful Showdance that Kevin believed was the best thing since sliced bread.

Reactions: 11
Hi everyone, not read the full thread just wanted to brain dump my thoughts!!! 🤣

Maisie is a great dancer but too cocky. To me this is different from confidence and high self esteem. I don’t believe in faux humility but I do believe some people are so far up their own arse it’s off putting.

Max is fit as duck and sad to see him go

Bill Bailey is fabulous

Caroline Quinten does my head in completely. Her whole personality I cannot vibe with.

The man...who’s a presenter and is a veteran. All respect to him for serving in the military but can’t vibe with him either.

Karen is ANNOYING AS duck

Oti continues to have wildly, non sensical huge tits and I love her

Gorka would get it every day of the week then an extra one just so I had an excuse to do it again

All the CGI bits are embarrassing and amateur

Ranvir is a bit too “Ooooh my story ooooh my struggle ooooh my personal baggage” for my liking

Finally, my partner who is a very intelligent and generally quite world aware man seemingly had no idea that some black and black mixed race women often chose to wear wigs?! So was beyond shocked at Motsi’s natural hair! Which made me piss myself. You really think she’s down the salon for a full colour and cut / extensions every week?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
After seeing Dianne's video of max at the start of training, was anyone else surprised how bad he actually was? I always assumed he'd be a bit of a ringer but I think Dianne actually did a pretty good job each week getting him to wear he was. Unlike some other celebs who can dance but make out they can't, it was nice too that they didn't make a big deal out of his lack of ability at the start.

I agree and Amy needs to go. I tried to warm to her again but she's just turned into the desperate to win dancer like last year. I do always wonder whether Karim enjoyed his time and also how good he could have been if he'd had Oti, Katya or Dianne? I also noticed Amy's cynical post showing how great friends she is with Nancy and Dianne. I don't doubt they're close but she's blatantly after Dianne's fans votes now she's out.

On im a celeb of course AJ is willing to clean the toilet. And of course its not just to get on tv. He's literally copying the same play book from Curtis on love Island. He's always trying to look for the camera's but just isn't interesting enough to get any airtime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@tippingpoint please can I have your opinions on either HRVY/Janette, Clara/Aljaz and the other judges as the above is too funny.

HRVY seems like a nice boy and Janette a nice woman but that’s it. They’re pretty boring! I did feel Janette totally carried the dance at the weekend though!

I like Clara and she is good but people seem to be mega loving her which I don’t get! She’s got a great personality though and I like all contestants who don’t do the whole “My tragic backstory” thing

Shirley “Tits and Teeth” Ballas is so ego centric and I feel like everything always comes back to what SHE used to do

Anton spoke to much he was like a nervous guy on a first date

Reactions: 9
So I never really comment on these threads and just read them but have seen a lot of people sticking up for Maisie and saying that Shirley clearly doesn't like her. Can't say I disagree about Shirley disliking her but I have to say I agree and it's not because I think she's "too confident" it's because I've met her and we've had mutual friends and I know what a horrible, nasty person she is. Maybe Shirley has just seen that too.

She was good friends for a while with a friend of mine, we live in the same town. Anyway they aren't friends now as Maisie said some awful things to my friend including that she's Ugly, fat and has fat legs... as well as all the things she has said behind her back. She has quite a side to her behind all that "I'm just a normal 19 year old getting picked on"

I've also met her a couple of times and tbh she didn't come across well to be before I found all this out, very much walks around with her nose in the air. Not my cup of tea.

So sadly I knew i wasn't going to like her from the start. I also get no feeling from her dancing at all, she just does the moves, I don't enjoy her dancing at all. Whereas Bill completely throws himself in and you can tell he is loving it!

I bloody love Johannes but have to say am not warming to Caroline :(

So far my favourite to win is Bill. But I also love Ranvir, Jaime and Clara!

Reactions: 12
Dianne has gone home to live with Joe.... so pros can go back home?!
Yeah, the pro-celeb bubbles end once they've done their exit interview on ITT I think. Max was going home anyway, so there wasn't much point in Dianne twiddling her thumbs in her flat all by herself for the next five weeks when she's only going to be sitting at the back with the other eliminated/spare pros on the main show.

Reactions: 4
I agree and Amy needs to go. I tried to warm to her again but she's just turned into the desperate to win dancer like last year. I do always wonder whether Karim enjoyed his time and also how good he could have been if he'd had Oti, Katya or Dianne? I also noticed Amy's cynical post showing how great friends she is with Nancy and Dianne. I don't doubt they're close but she's blatantly after Dianne's fans votes now she's out.
I really think Karim would have done far better with another pro. Katya had already won at that point whilst Oti already had experience with a ringer so they'd probably have known how to showcase his talents. Dianne wouldn't have gone for the kitchen sink routines either IMO. He had so much potential and whilst he didn't do badly, I did feel frustrated at many of his routines.

As far I'm concerned, if they keep Amy, just give her duffers from now on.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed none of the pros said anything about AJ going into I'm a celeb. It could be because its classed as competition but then its not stopped tess. I did notice no one said much when he left too.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, the pro-celeb bubbles end once they've done their exit interview on ITT I think. Max was going home anyway, so there wasn't much point in Dianne twiddling her thumbs in her flat all by herself for the next five weeks when she's only going to be sitting at the back with the other eliminated/spare pros on the main show.
Yeah it makes sense to me, im glad she can go home otherwise it’s a long times as you say! Just on here there was speculation that the pros didn’t go home !

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what it is but I really don’t like Karen even after the drama of her bullying Ola Jordan. And the BBC hushed it up. I think she’s just as bad as all the Clifton’s and should of been given the sack.

Anyone else noticed none of the pros said anything about AJ going into I'm a celeb. It could be because its classed as competition but then its not stopped tess. I did notice no one said much when he left too.
I don't follow every pro but those I follow haven't liked any of his recent pics on IG 👀

It'd have also been a waste of licence fee money to pay for a flat when she's already living in London.

I feel bad for Luba and Katya though. Don't they live alone? Are they allowed to bubble with another household?

Reactions: 5
I don't follow every pro but those I follow haven't liked any of his recent pics on IG 👀
Hubris never wins anyone friends. That said, I remember Janette inviting him onto her chat show during lockdown so she clearly hasn’t fallen out with him.

Reactions: 4
After seeing Dianne's video of max at the start of training, was anyone else surprised how bad he actually was? I always assumed he'd be a bit of a ringer but I think Dianne actually did a pretty good job each week getting him to wear he was. Unlike some other celebs who can dance but make out they can't, it was nice too that they didn't make a big deal out of his lack of ability at the start.

On im a celeb of course AJ is willing to clean the toilet. And of course its not just to get on tv. He's literally copying the same play book from Curtis on love Island. He's always trying to look for the camera's but just isn't interesting enough to get any airtime
Dianne did an incredible job getting Max to the level he was. I also think Amy’s IG posts since the weekend with Dianne have been incredibly manipulative, she desperately wants Diannes fans to vote for her...I say her and not JJ because let’s be real for Amy it’s about HER winning I doubt she gives a tit about JJ learning to love dancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surely Amy knows that JJ won’t win or make the final? Can’t help but wonder if she would still act desperate to win if she got someone like Michael Portillo as a partner?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.