Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great that they’ve brought back “When Doves Cry” - both Kimberley & Jay did fantastic Tangos to this song so Ranvir has a lot to live up to.

Reactions: 3
And Rachel Stevens' AT, probably one of the best ATs there's ever been on Strictly:

I don't think Ranvir and Giovanni doing the Argentine Tango is going to help the rumours that they're also doing the horizontal tango 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thinking the leaderboard will look something like this: Maisie > Clara > Bill/HRVY > Jamie > Ranvir > Caroline/JJ

Reactions: 5
Thinking the leaderboard will look something like this: Maisie > Clara > Bill/HRVY > Jamie > Ranvir > Caroline/JJ
Starting to second guess placing HRVY this high considering they're doing ballroom and Janette's choreo isn't up to scratch. Also think Maisie will struggle a bit with regard to her being quite stompy, but don't really think it will matter unless Shirley (+ other judges) pick up on her lack of improvement.

Reactions: 4
Also just watch his eyes on there. He'll be blinking sos in morse code.

In their final dance he looked close to tears bit i didn't think it was for Max and Dianne but the sudden realisation he's still trapped

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit of a lurker here, hello!! I was just wondering if it’s common throughout Strictly for same song/dance choice to be redone? I only ask since I’ve seen the Argentine Tango danced twice to Prince’s “When Doves Cry” (that I remember) and Gio and Ranvir are doing it again? Seems strange since there’s so many songs out there... but god I already know it’s going to be so good - Giovanni fan over here 🥵🥵🥵

Also to add, I find it hilarious that AJ’s first big gig after SCD and he’s barely said two words yet on I’m A Celeb 🤣🤣 he’s got such a pretty face but I can’t say I find him attractive, he’s too pretty? Idk if that makes sense haha.

Reactions: 5
Bit of a lurker here, hello!! I was just wondering if it’s common throughout Strictly for same song/dance choice to be redone? I only ask since I’ve seen the Argentine Tango danced twice to Prince’s “When Doves Cry” (that I remember) and Gio and Ranvir are doing it again? Seems strange since there’s so many songs out there... but god I already know it’s going to be so good - Giovanni fan over here 🥵🥵🥵

Also to add, I find it hilarious that AJ’s first big gig after SCD and he’s barely said two words yet on I’m A Celeb 🤣🤣 he’s got such a pretty face but I can’t say I find him attractive, he’s too pretty? Idk if that makes sense haha.
I'm the same about AJ and loving it too. He seriously chose the wrong year to leave strictly. I always find it amusing that Curtis is also now becoming a staple of the reality tv scene now being announced for celebs go dating.

They're definitely not the new Ant and Dec 😆

Reactions: 9
I'm the same about AJ and loving it too. He seriously chose the wrong year to leave strictly. I always find it amusing that Curtis is also now becoming a staple of the reality tv scene now being announced for celebs go dating.

They're definitely not the new Ant and Dec 😆
Did you watch them both on the Hit List? I think it was last weeks episode before Strictly, not only did they lose but they barely got a word in between them... just embarrassing 😭 I honestly think AJ will just fade in his brothers shadow, they can’t possibly think they’ll be the new Ant and Dec! They have no comedy or chemistry whatsoever 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And Rachel Stevens' AT, probably one of the best ATs there's ever been on Strictly:

I don't think Ranvir and Giovanni doing the Argentine Tango is going to help the rumours that they're also doing the horizontal tango 🤣🤣
I wish the beeb left the judges scores on the YouTube vids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.