Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johannes needs saving ASAP. He is hating every moment.

Amy's reaction was ridiculous last night
Urgh...she made herself look like a right Wally. You would think they had won! I used to like her but am now seeing her as being desperate.

Going back to the previous thread about Dianne being very thin...she could be just stressed. Their new show was meant to be on this year and obv didn't happen. And she probably hasn't been able to see her family properly. Plus she has to put up with Joe Sugg!

Reactions: 9
Going back to the previous thread about Dianne being very thin...she could be just stressed. Their new show was meant to be on this year and obv didn't happen. And she probably hasn't been able to see her family properly. Plus she has to put up with Joe Sugg!
Dianne has definitely lost weight, which as she has previously had an eating disorder probably isn't a good thing. But whats more concerning is that it seems Dianne has lost her spark & energy. I can't put my finger on it, but she just seemed so withdrawn this season and just not as into it, it's most likely due the fact she hasn't seen her family in a year & being away from Joe, but she doesn't seem herself at all.

Reactions: 21
JJ's poor ear drums..
His face when she screamed bloody murder was a picture. He couldn't believe her screaming.

Him and Max could've formed the club of guys who want to learn to dance but don't give a duck about the strictly over the topness. i admit the name of the club doesn't roll off the tongue very easily. But you get my point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still don't know how Ore won. He seems lovely and very grateful for the experience but he was so blatantly overmarked most weeks (his jive wasn't even the best in that series and I remember his semi final dances being really laboured) and even the scores didn't keep him out of the dance off. Has anyone else been in the dance off as much as he was and still won it?

His face when she screamed bloody murder was a picture. He couldn't believe her screaming.

Him and Max could've formed the club of guys who want to learn to dance but don't give a duck about the strictly over the topness. i admit the name of the club doesn't roll off the tongue very easily. But you get my point.
Always makes me laugh when they all cheer and whoop and Bill looks so unimpressed 😂 😂

Dianne has definitely lost weight, which as she has previously had an eating disorder probably isn't a good thing. But whats more concerning is that it seems Dianne has lost her spark & energy. I can't put my finger on it, but she just seemed so withdrawn this season and just not as into it, it's most likely due the fact she hasn't seen her family in a year & being away from Joe, but she doesn't seem herself at all.
Dianne loves strictly and you can tell it means the world to her. She is one of the best hard working pros and cares deeply that her celeb enjoys it and gets to love dancing, she’s not all about the winning at any cost. But I don’t think it should be underestimated the bad effect the trolls might have had on her, death threats resulting in security having to increased, imagine trying to do your job with that going on.

• Sad
I hope Dianne gets home for Christmas/New Year and doesn't have to spend it with Zoë and Alfie!
She might get over at some point but actual Xmas is out of the question due to Australian COVID restrictions. She said in the summer about how she’d have to quarantine in a hotel for two weeks on entry so she’d miss Xmas anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She might get over at some point but actual Xmas is out of the question due to Australian COVID restrictions. She said in the summer about how she’d have to quarantine in a hotel for two weeks on entry so she’d miss Xmas anyway.
My sister lives in Sydney and her work is closing for three weeks but she can’t get home

Reactions: 1
I hate to be one of those people but can you imagine the media if it was a male pushing a woman with such force!

Reactions: 5
I hope Dianne gets home for Christmas/New Year and doesn't have to spend it with Zoë and Alfie!
I hope she can have Christmas away from them too.
From Alfie's threads when Dianne is over at Zaflies Alfie is just staring at Dianne and forgets about Zoe. Also Dianne did yoga. Alfie starts it a few a days later.

Anyway.
Was thinking about this last night.

What if Kelvin wasn't in last years show.
Who would of won. I say Karim.
But who would of been the finale three.
Well Anton and Emma
Karen and Chris
But who else. Maybe Janette and Will?

From Alfie's threads when Dianne is over at Zaflies Alfie is just staring at Dianne and forgets about Zoe. Also Dianne did yoga. Alfie starts it a few a days later.

Anyway.

Well Anton and Emma
Karen and Chris
Emma and Anton probably received the second most votes at the final so I think they would've won. Karim was in the bottom two a couple of times and I don't think the public warmed to him enough in the same way that they aren't warming to Maisie. I feel like Chris and Karen ended up in the bottom 2 because of the lower scores rather than the votes? Him and Rosie have a really big fanbase so maybe he could've potentially won if he made it to the final seeing as its based purely on votes? Maybe that's just wishful thinking because I love the podcast though 😂 😂 .

Anyway.

Well Anton and Emma
Karen and Chris
Justice for Dev! (or Alex then)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Completely agree about the comments on Amy - I was beginning to warm to her a bit more as being with quieter JJ was bringing out a more relaxed side to her than with 1000mph Karim but the Amy of 2019 came back in full force last night - any need to go that OTT when voted through? I think we know what her reaction would be if she ever won.

Fucks sake Motsi. Just another reason to dislike her then. We could've seen the back of Maisie. 😂😂
I feel so sorry for Maisie. I don’t even think she comes across that cocky .. she’s only 19 and people hate on her so much. Anyone read the comments on Gorkas post .. a lot are agreeing Shirley doesn’t like Maisie

Fucks sake Motsi. Just another reason to dislike her then. We could've seen the back of Maisie. 😂😂
I feel so sorry for Maisie. I don’t even think she comes across that cocky .. she’s only 19 and people hate on her so much. Anyone read the comments on Gorkas post .. a lot are agreeing Shirley doesn’t like Maisie

Reactions: 14
On Neils stories on Instagram it looks as if he is living with his girlfriend... so maybe the bubble thing doesn’t apply to the pros who don’t have a partner? Or does Nancy (who he has danced with) lives alone ? Still all seems slightly risky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.