Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really excited for Clara and Aljaž, I think they’ll have fun with this dance - I love Jive!!!

Do you dare me to go to Digital Spy and start a thread saying that Motsi is a tit judge?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She totally messed that up. Looked like she forgot it. I think she might be in trouble

Reactions: 12
Okay I take back my comment 😬 she didn’t look like she was having anywhere near as much fun as she did in her Charleston, what a shame 😭

I noticed she looked lost in the middle too, but she carried on and still tried to keep going.

Reactions: 7
That seemed messy 😔I had such high hopes.
I didn’t like the flat shoes either.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How gutted must Clara be to come from her amazing Charleston to her samba last week and jive now,I just want her to do well it’s frustrating haha.

Reactions: 1
Shame, at least if she’s in the dance off she has another try and I’m sure it will be better

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.