Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought she was dancing to proud Mary rather than that song. Also, how was that a 7?! She completely messed it up! I like her & gutted for her but that wasn’t a 7

Reactions: 14
Over marked, I'd say by all three given how much of a mess it was in the middle. Honestly was expecting Craig to say 4.

Reactions: 13
I also thought she was dancing to proud Mary rather than that song. Also, how was that a 7?! She completely messed it up! I like her & gutted for her but that wasn’t a 7
Shirley will have to give anyone who doesn’t mess up a 10 now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We can agree that the scoring is still all over the place!!

Probably been said before, but some celebs like Clara & Ranvir are still doing their full time jobs, when others have all day every day to practice. Not fair is it ?

Reactions: 12
Poor Clara, I think the pity scoring made it feel worse for her! She was looking fine until then. Think she tripped coming down the stairs in the first few seconds???

Reactions: 5
I hate Karen's hair. I'm assuming she shaved it all off during 1st lockdown and is letting it grow back

Reactions: 4
I know its said every week but those singers are hard to listen to... I've heard better attempts at warbling down my local on karaoke night.

Awh karaoke night down the local... I miss those days.. Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.