Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let's all watch this get a massive undeserved score :rolleyes:

I like Jamie, he's good fun but that wasn't great.

Reactions: 9
I'm probably being awful but I can't help thinking they're over scoring jj because of his disability. If you compare his scores and dances to Jason or Nax it makes absolutely no sense. He'll probably be death by the end of this with Amy screeching in his ears every week

Reactions: 14
How can they give JJ and Maisie the same scores?! No way was JJ a 9!

also whoever mentioned about Maisie’s music - completely agree hated it
The bias, manipulation of the leaderboard is now laughable. JJ and Bill to get 9s! No way.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I thought Jamie's dance was awful and just dull. I kinda wish couples choice was cut.

Reactions: 9
I think we all can collectively agree the scoring is all over the place this series, do you think if Bruno was here he would’ve made much difference in how confusing the scores are? 🤣🤣 they are definitely judging all the celebs on technique - probably only Clara and Maisie at this point IMO.

saying that I loved Jamie and Karen’s street dance.

Reactions: 11
Clearly an unpopular opinion, but I LOVED that, think it was my favourite dance of the season so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Harvey annoys me so much, I refuse to take out the vowels in his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jamie has grown on me, I know he's ott and annoying but he and Karen are so joyful and we need a bit of that right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How are they doing a serious tango to Golden? They’ve ruined the song to me 😭😭 also I’m sorry but the dance does not suit HRVY, his hair and face just looks weird throws me off - not for me.

Reactions: 8
Have to agree with the music except for Bill and Oti as that’s one of my favourite songs.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell did anyone catch that jump Janette did where she basically folded over backwards? I was scared he wasn't going to catch her!

Also agreed with you other Harry Styles lovers, the singers didn't do justice to the song and it's very odd to do a tango to Golden.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.