Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy James Jordan's commentary and he described Jamies cc like bricklaying on bake off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The songs for HRVY always seem to be really current songs from artists with a huge fan base, is that Janette trying to get their votes to make up for any potential bad choreography? BTS last week and Harry Styles this week.

Also that song is absolutely not suited to a tango snd was ruined by those singers

Reactions: 11
Gawd the music tonight is shocking, what's going on ????
I've thought that all series to be honest. The whole series is just missing something (and not just an audience). I still don't understand why Halloween week couldn't have happened musically and also costume considering one pair were in costume and movie week was normal.

Bake off excelled in adversity this year but I feel like strictly and I'm a celeb have really lost something and maybe run out of steam.

Reactions: 13
What’s happened to the band this week? It sounds like a school band rustled together for a last minute battle of the bands

• Haha
The songs for HRVY always seem to be really current songs from artists with a huge fan base, is that Janette trying to get their votes to make up for any potential bad choreography? BTS last week and Harry Styles this week.

Also that song is absolutely not suited to a tango snd was ruined by those singers
I thought producers chose the songs and the dancers had no say?

Reactions: 2
I think Im a Celeb is better than it has been for a long time 🤷‍♀️ The jungle had become tired and stale and so moving it to a new setting in a castle has breathed new life into it.

Reactions: 15
I thought producers chose the songs and the dancers had no say?
Definitely the producers choose. I think it's alarming how much influence the producers have on song choice and themes etc. Rather than the professional dancers.

Reactions: 4
How can Shirley say there were a few mistakes and his frame wasn't great and still give HRVY a 9??

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand how they’re putting people on the same level as HRVY and Maisie tbh, the difficulty of their routines are clearly 100x anybody elses

I've thought that all series to be honest. The whole series is just missing something (and not just an audience). I still don't understand why Halloween week couldn't have happened musically and also costume considering one pair were in costume and movie week was normal.

Bake off excelled in adversity this year but I feel like strictly and I'm a celeb have really lost something and maybe run out of steam.
agree, somethings defo missing this year 😕

Reactions: 7
What’s happened to the band this week? It sounds like a school band rustled together for a last minute battle of the bands
they sound like that every week :p i actually hate the strictly singers, they are awful

Reactions: 7
Fireman Johannes can rescue me anytime, he blast me with his hose and cool me down. 😍😍

I think Caroline is trying to go for a sultry, sexy look, but she just looks constipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I’m barking up the wrong tree, but is anyone else finding Johannes really sexy tonight?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Johannes deserves a good partner next year, Catherine seemed a nice person last year but we need Johannes in a final!

Reactions: 16
The female celebs seem to get treated like tit while all the guys get praised to the high heavens for mediocre dance routines.

Reactions: 16
What was that face she was pulling throughout the whole dance?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.