Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, Oti looks particularly stunning tonight. Bill looked like he forgot a bit of the routine near the end but I'll be voting for him anyway because I adore him, always makes me smile ❤

Reactions: 9
I saw Dianne clapping at the end of the dance, I didn’t think she’d be there anymore ? Are the others who got voted out?

Reactions: 1
Maisie and Gorka were INCREDIBLEEEEE. Also if anyone knows what brand of leggings she wears in the training, I'd love to know. Maybe my legs will finally look like hers if I wear them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t go Maisie at first but I feel sorry for her post dance off last week! That was packed with content and none of the other celebs are doing lifts and footwork like that, she looks so strong as well. And Gorka.. 🤩🤩🤩 dear god

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think that the music for Maisie and Gorka's dance was awful ? Thank goodness it hasn't affected their scores

Reactions: 16
Oh I too wasn’t sure about Maisie at first but the way she came back and pulled out that salsa with Gorka, I mean his choreography is a huge part of it but he put so much trust in her with all those lifts, just wow, can she give me some of her confidence? 🤩🤩🤩 she really pulled out after the dance off and showed Shirley who she was.
Also I love Gorka so wouldn’t hate them winning at all, lol.

Reactions: 14
Nice dance from JJ and Amy, but god damn I HATE when people mouth along to the song whilst dancing.

Reactions: 5
I'm another one that couldn't take to Maisie at first but I feel sorry for her after last week and I loved her salsa and how she came back from it! I feel it was totally unnecessary for Motsi to say she would've saved Max and Dianne because that's hardly going to have helped Maisie's confidence, she could've either not answered or said Maisie because there was nothing that could've been done about it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.