Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m barking up the wrong tree, but is anyone else finding Johannes really sexy tonight?!
Oh yeah, Johannes isn't normally my type, which is awkward I'm normally into the straight guys, which is pointless. But tonight Johannes is totally doing it for me. His ass at the beginning when Caroline was on the ladder. My God, I want to do unholy things to his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caroline deserves to leave purely for sticking her leg in the air in every single dance/video montage!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If they ever do a remake of 'Keeping Up Appearances' Caroline would be a shoe in for Hyacinth Bucket ! 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we have Johannes fans but I’m begging you please don’t vote for him again 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t bear her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The songs for HRVY always seem to be really current songs from artists with a huge fan base, is that Janette trying to get their votes to make up for any potential bad choreography? BTS last week and Harry Styles this week.

Also that song is absolutely not suited to a tango snd was ruined by those singers
I thought that too, I feel like the BBC are trying to get Harvey trending when they put the video up on Youtube. The BTS one was trending on Youtube last week, I'm sure the dance from tonight will be too.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Janette is leaving this year and they're planning to boot out Karen and Amy? Its the only reason I can explain the scores

Reactions: 7
Caroline saying how much fun she’s had while training and Johannes face says another thing completely. He’s like 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Caroline's dance was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen, not even Johannes as a gorgeous fireman could save it! Also, what on earth was she doing with her mouth 😂

Edit: how in the ever loving duck was that an 8

• Haha
Reactions: 19
8's? They missed the memo to put Johannes out of his misery!

Are they intentionally trying to ditch Clara?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.