Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes Katie was ok but didn't he get that MP ann one year
Yes, he's had his fair share of donkeys but he's had some decent partners too. He was third with Lesley Garrett in the first series. That seems to have been written out of Strictly history!

Reactions: 1
I remember he had Patsy Palmer (Bianca) as well but it always looked like she wasn't happy with him. They were eliminated 8th (I'm not a series geek, i had to look that up!).

He also did quite well with Lesley Garrett and Laila Rouass.

But yes, he has had some duds!

Yes, he's had his fair share of donkeys but he's had some decent partners too. He was third with Lesley Garrett in the first series. That seems to have been written out of Strictly history!
I didn't know that ive only watched it for the last few years.

This should be a 2 hour final tbh.
Where one goes out after the first dance, then the winners is announced out of the final 3.

none of the celebrities are strong enough for a final with 3.
if Chris goes and it’s Emma, Karim and kelvin left.....
bla. I’m bored. 😐 they should have cut the cord tonight and be done with it.

Reactions: 2
I just think it’s so obvious what’s going to happen from now on - Chris will go home tonight and Kelvin will win next week 😴

Kelvin really irritates me!!! I bloody hope he don’t win!!! Just something about him smug and slimey 🤢🤢🤢😃

Reactions: 8
I hope Kelvin does win, I like him!
I'd prefer Kelvin to win over Karim. I don't know what it is about Karim, but I couldn't warm to him. He just seems so disingenuous and full of himself.

Honestly I want Chris to win, just cause I like him, his dancing isn't great, but he is a great character and is entertaining to watch. If not Chris then Emma, just so Anton will retire

Reactions: 6
I'd prefer Kelvin to win over Karim. I don't know what it is about Karim, but I couldn't warm to him. He just seems so disingenuous and full of himself.

Honestly I want Chris to win, just cause I like him, his dancing isn't great, but he is a great character and is entertaining to watch. If not Chris then Emma, just so Anton will retire
See I prefer Karim over Kelvin. Kelvin just comes across too arrogant.

Reactions: 8
Going to exercise my free votes for Chris tonight - he's come so far & it would be awesome to see him in the final 💪

Reactions: 9
I am desperate for chris to be in the final.. hell I would love him to win it. He is the only one I care about watching this year!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.