Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something about Kevin I don’t like, and I’m not really sure what it is. I love Neil though.

I think for some on here it’s more the other way around, like Kevin and not Neil.
I don't like either of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thought Kevin was a better partner than Neil? Lol
It's so funny because I have never liked Kevin very much-thought he has always been a bit overrated. However after seeing Alex and Neil I am practically begging Kevin back! I don't know why I just can't stand Neil 😂 and that's saying something coming from me who's doesn't like Kevin!!

Reactions: 6
She’s fabulous - dedication is something else 👍🏻
But as the competition hots up the Americans don't get the votes do they .

Love watching Kevin dance - Neil's great but I just find him deeply unattractive.

Reactions: 3
Dod anyone else notice how high up Aj's thigh Saffron has her hand?! She quickly moved it!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently, I thought he was gay too but on his insta he has a gf, smoke screen perhaps?

Reactions: 5
It's so funny because I have never liked Kevin very much-thought he has always been a bit overrated. However after seeing Alex and Neil I am practically begging Kevin back! I don't know why I just can't stand Neil 😂 and that's saying something coming from me who's doesn't like Kevin!!
Same. Kevin just seemed to match Alex better than Neil.

Having seen his girlfriend I can see why!
I’ve just had a nose at his insta & you’re right, AJ’s girlfriend is naturally absolutely STUNNING!

Reactions: 6
Dod anyone else notice how high up Aj's thigh Saffron has her hand?! She quickly moved it!
Yes i noticed that! Then when they were stood behind the sofa they were very close together and he looked like he had his arm around her but none of the other couples were stood so close to each other. I think Saffron has probably fallen for him but he has a girlfriend doesn't he?

Apparently, I thought he was gay too but on his insta he has a gf, smoke screen perhaps?
In this day and age I don't think gay men need smokescreens! His brother curtis also looks gay but has a girlfriend although everyone thinks it's fake. i think most of the male dancers seem camp but most of them are straight.

Both AJ and Curtis are bi or pan or whatever. Curtis has explicitly stated he would be open to a relationship with a man, AJ has said about love being love and not wanting to give himself a label for his sexuality, so I’d say he is also bisexual. Even though both do currently have girlfriends.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Janette hasn't been in the pro dances for the past 2 weeks, I don't like Janette and think she is over-rated, but I do find it odd she wasn't in the pro number this week & last week and there hasn't been a word about it. Anyone know why or did I just miss her because they finally stopped putting her at the front of every number

Does anyone know why Janette hasn't been in the pro dances for the past 2 weeks, I don't like Janette and think she is over-rated, but I do find it odd she wasn't in the pro number this week & last week and there hasn't been a word about it. Anyone know why or did I just miss her because they finally stopped putting her at the front of every number
Oh yeah, she is normally is right at the front or being lifted up. I hope it’s because she might be pregnant! 🤞They are both very clucky over relatives’ babies on Instagram. it’s been a refreshing change to have Dianne B as lead, Oti, etc. I hope it isn’t because anything went on with Aljaz & Emma W. Watch this space ...

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that thinks AJ's girlfriend looks like a dolphin? She has a great dancer's body of course but I think he could do better than her and Saffron based on looks alone.

Reactions: 2
Both AJ and Curtis are bi or pan or whatever. Curtis has explicitly stated he would be open to a relationship with a man, AJ has said about love being love and not wanting to give himself a label for his sexuality, so I’d say he is also bisexual. Even though both do currently have girlfriends.
Curtis give me the absolute creeps

I used to love Neil and was delighted when he got a partner ,but he's been dissapointing I thought he choreography would be more exciting .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.