Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my bottom 3 this week are Emma W, Saffron and Mike.

Shirley is also on a power trip with her comments this week. Think she maybe got a telling off after last weeks results.

Reactions: 9
So annoyed with Shirley's unnecessarily mean comments about Eastender's Emma. Then her gushing praise over that mediocre Charleston from Mike. Her whole tone to Emma and Anton was unpleasant and rude. Emma was not great but Shirley was just downright ignorant IMO.

Reactions: 21
So annoyed with Shirley's unnecessarily mean comments about Eastender's Emma. Then her gushing praise over that mediocre Charleston from Mike. Her whole tone to Emma and Anton was unpleasant and rude. Emma was not great but Shirley was just downright ignorant IMO.
Shirley was properly rude and nasty to Emma and Anton, it was completely uncalled for and unnecessary. Shirley really needs to be more impartial and not be blatantly picking her favourites. Shirley just gets worse, she needs to sort it out or get the boot.

Reactions: 15
Was reading that Shirley had her breast implants removed on Tuesday and the surgeon told her to not work today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She looked like she was in a lot of discomfort.

I think Alex is a lot better without Neil 🙊

Reactions: 7
Does Shirley have some personal beef with Anton? Lol it’s like she was mad at him so just pulled him and Emma apart 😂

Reactions: 6
Shirley was properly rude and nasty to Emma and Anton, it was completely uncalled for and unnecessary. Shirley really needs to be more impartial and not be blatantly picking her favourites. Shirley just gets worse, she needs to sort it out or get the boot.
Wasn't she? I wish she would go after this series. Poor Emma looked on the point of tears. It's meant to be a bit of fun ffs.

Oh ffs.

Reactions: 2
Was reading that Shirley had her breast implants removed on Tuesday and the surgeon told her to not work today.
I did wonder this cos she kept moving out the way when Bruno was flinging his arms about x

Catching up now. Just before Alex and Kevin's scoring, Bruno was talking to shirley animatedly and then he looked a bit pissed off when giving his score 👀

Disagree with the result. How many times do they have to be saved? They need to let him go, he isn't a good dancer in any way. If he didn't work for the bbc it would be completely different.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That couples choice that Chris and Karen did was pure cringe - the scoring that received was ridiculous.

Separately i'm very much enjoying seeing Kevin back rather than big nostril Neil.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.