Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed Kelvin and his wife on Instagram long before he was on Strictly. His wife supports him every week on Insta but I noticed this weekend there was no mention of his dance? She seemed to be on a weekend away with a girlfriend but found it odd she didn't mention his dance or like his instagram posts about it, so hope there isn't 'trouble at 'mill'?!
Oh no i hope not, they seem a lovely couple and their babies are gorgeous, not to mention Oti seems in a strong relationship too

Reactions: 2
Oh no i hope not, they seem a lovely couple and their babies are gorgeous, not to mention Oti seems in a strong relationship too
Yes I hope it’s nothing. I didn’t know Oti was in a relationship! She seems very touchy feely in their insta stories!

Reactions: 1
Yes I hope it’s nothing. I didn’t know Oti was in a relationship! She seems very touchy feely in their insta stories!
Think Oti is married. Some people are just naturally touchy feely. Personally I hate it when people are like that towards me

I am glad that someone else noticed the music has gone downhill this year. One of the things that has changed is that when doing a song, the singers now try to sing like the original singer instead of their own voice. For example when 'what you waiting for' was on, the singer was trying to emulate Gwen Stefani. I always thought the live aspect was the best bit of the music.

And then they keep picking random songs that no one knows...and the song Emma and Anton danced to this week was terrible! I know it was a typical halloweeny number but after the first few bars (which are really familiar) the rest of the song was unknown.

Shirleys favouritism is ridiculously obvious too. She clearly really likes michelle. Beams when she speaks to her. And yet when she speaks to Emma, shes cold.

Scorings been all over the place. How is mike still in?

Reactions: 8
I only started watching strictly last year as I love Dr Ranj and watching again this year for Chris Ramsey. As soon as Chris is out I'll stop watching. I don't understand how Mike is still in, he's so wooden!

Eek and Neil is on crutches and not dancing with alex.... weird in ITT they showed her dancing alone. Wonder why Kev wasnt rehearsing with her

Reactions: 3
Eek and Neil is on crutches and not dancing with alex.... weird in ITT they showed her dancing alone. Wonder why Kev wasnt rehearsing with her
Kevin and Gorka started rehearsals yesterday for the Children in Need special. I guess they could partner her with Graziano 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Poor Will - he was absolutely sobbing on ITT - you could really see how much it had meant to him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How is this going to affect the show? Will they have less people in the final now?

How is this going to affect the show? Will they have less people in the final now?
Yes they will have 3 not 4 in the final. According to an article i read on the BBC this morning - the last time this happened was when Will Young quit and they just had less people in the final.

What will be interesting is what will happen if Neil is unable to return ... not sure they've had that scenario before.

I reckon Kev or Graziano will take over. I think Gorka isnt with a partner this year due to injury and fatherhood.

I reckon Kev or Graziano will take over. I think Gorka isnt with a partner this year due to injury and fatherhood.
Gorka was not given a celebrity through no choice of his own, maybe just case of the female celebrities were too tall? However a few of the pros are starting to train for Children in Need strictly as of this week so not sure who is free to go with Alex.

Gorka was not given a celebrity through no choice of his own, maybe just case of the female celebrities were too tall? However a few of the pros are starting to train for Children in Need strictly as of this week so not sure who is free to go with Alex.
I would love for Gorks to step in! 😍

Reactions: 3
The ‘influencer’ wasn’t very good. I pray they don’t mark her high

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.