Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crying probably was a bit over the top, that being said it was very obvious that everyone was so shocked. Amy and lots of other pros were crying and seeing Dianne just stood there breaking down wasn't nice to watch no matter what you think of her. I was on the verge of tears myself but maybe it's because it's just that time of the month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The crying probably was a bit over the top, that being said it was very obvious that everyone was so shocked. Amy and lots of other pros were crying and seeing Dianne just stood there breaking down wasn't nice to watch no matter what you think of her. I was on the verge of tears myself but maybe it's because it's just that time of the month 😂
I don't like to think of Dianne upset. It was shock.

Reactions: 4
They all tried to vote and the phonelines weren't working. They're going to complain and want to see the voting results as it's a fix!
There's a lot of homework that's not going to be handed in tomorrow that's for sure😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know its upsetting and she's put so much work into Dev, but she's the professional, part of the show is the eliminations, it should have been her consoling Dev really shouldn't it?

Reactions: 7
I thought it was ridiculous how much she was crying, she looked inconsolable. It's only a bloody tv programme.
I hate sounding like the minions, but it did seem there was something else going on, as all the Strictly pro girls had tears in their eyes and Claudia was trying to hold back the tears. It was quite odd, it does suggest there was more to it than just being voted out .

Reactions: 5
I hate sounding like the minions, but it did seem there was something else going on, as all the Strictly pro girls had tears in their eyes and Claudia was trying to hold back the tears. It was quite odd, it does suggest there was more to it than just being voted out .
Such as pregnancy??

Is it not maybe more to do with the fact that Dianne knows that Dev has so much more to offer and was potentially frustrated by that fact. Knowing that his strictly effort is over when people like David and Mike and even Alex are still in who are waaaaay worse dancers than Dev?
Cos let’s be honest David improved buthe was still embarrassingly crap!

Reactions: 9
But she’d be heavily pregnant by then and not be able to do much... who wants to go and see a heavily pregnant women sit on a sofa when you’ve been sold dancing etc
I forgot about the dancing. Yeah. I'm sure she isn't preggers. It could be an excuse to cancel the shows that didn't sell well??

Reactions: 3
I don't want to be that person, but the more I see everyone is just so so upset and it was definitely an injustice. They were better than Emma and Aljaz and when people like Alex, Mike and Chris are still in it's a bit rubbish really.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I don't think it's pregnancy, as she wouldn't have danced tonight if she was, especially as she was doing some tricks and being pulled along the floor on her stomach.

I would say Dianne was being overdramatic, but it's the fact the pros, Claudia and Tess all looked extremely upset, which Dianne being up the duff doesn't explain and the pros, Claudia and Tess would be used to celebs being sent home too early, and don't react like that. The fact they were all emotional and Dianne was so upset, she didn't even do the final podcast interview does suggest something happened or is currently happening bts.

Reactions: 4
I don't want to be that person, but the more I see everyone is just so so upset and it was definitely an injustice. They were better than Emma and Aljaz and when people like Alex, Mike and Chris are still in it's a bit rubbish really.
I’ve been watching Strictly since it first started. There are always shocks and good ones that go out while crap ones have stayed in. But I have never in all the years of watching seen the professional dancer cry when voted out. They normally hold it together and console their celebrity partner.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.