Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she is ok, what a shame for Dev.
I think it’s veen exaggerated. She was putting stories up last night question and answers. And she’s put a post on now about how she’s fine etc the media love a bit of drama don’t they

Reactions: 5
Some of the scoring tonight was interesting....
As brilliant as it was I don't think Kelvin and Oti deserved 10s and by those standards Michelle and Gio and Dev and Dianne should have been marked higher.

Reactions: 8
I must be alone in it but I really hate Rylan on ITT - he knows nothing about any of it and hasn’t bothered to learn or pretend to be interested. He must have used the same ‘What does that mean, I don’t know anything!’ Line about 7 times in choreography corner last night I wanted to thump him! I miss Zoe!
I hate Zoe 🤣🤣 Gethan did a brilliant job, I think Rylan Is a brilliant addition to the mid week show 🙂 it was dying a death last year With just Zoe.

Some of the scoring tonight was interesting....
As brilliant as it was I don't think Kelvin and Oti deserved 10s and by those standards Michelle and Gio and Dev and Dianne should have been marked higher.
agree completely. it’s far to early to be scoring so high.
im really not enjoying the judging panel this year, mostly Bruno 😂

Reactions: 3
Some of the scoring was wrong tonight. Although Kelvin is a favourite in this house, it is definitely too early for 10’s.
Emma and Anton done fab and deserved much more than they got. Catherine done fantastic, I was really pleased for her as she seemed to struggle last week.

I think the BBC really take diversity too far,getting more like the parody that was w211 2 gays,old woman and an ethnic

• Angry
Surely they should be casting the show to reflect the diversity in the UK and the viewers? I certainly don’t think ‘2 gays an old woman and an ethnic’ is taking diversity too far.

Reactions: 10
The judges practically creaming their panties for Kelvin tonight is pretty gross. And I still honestly don’t get the appeal of him, and I’m finding him boring.

I am gonna say it, if a judging panel behaved like that about a female contestant there would be outrage about the inappropriate behaviour, but because it’s a guy, it’s allowed. Either cream your panties for the men and women, or neither of them.

Reactions: 14
The judges practically creaming their panties for Kelvin tonight is pretty gross. And I still honestly don’t get the appeal of him, and I’m finding him boring.

I am gonna say it, if a judging panel behaved like that about a female contestant there would be outrage about the inappropriate behaviour, but because it’s a guy, it’s allowed. Either cream your panties for the men and women, or neither of them.
Exactly! What about Shirley saying "a very masculine man with some great hip action" who did she say that about? I didn't see as I was in the kitchen

Kelvin is great easily my favourite this year but even he looked uncomfortable with the comments if its not a 10 why not give him feedback off how he can improve

Kelvin is great easily my favourite this year but even he looked uncomfortable with the comments if its not a 10 why not give him feedback off how he can improve
I came to say the same, Kelvin looked so uncomfortable and didn’t get any constructive feedback I felt sorry for him. The judges were really cringe and not professional at all.

Reactions: 4
The scoring tonight again was completely bizarre. Nearly everyone was overmarked (10s for Karim yes it was good but?) and there seems to be no model to score on-just the judges' favourites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.