Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan seems to be a brilliant addition to “it takes two”
I watched the second half by accident and he’s a natural

Reactions: 7
Rylan seems to be a brilliant addition to “it takes two”
I watched the second half by accident and he’s a natural
I need to watch it used to watch it takes too religiously I love all the behind the scenes gossip. He doesn’t seem to have matured I hated him on X factor but he has presented this morning I think before filling in for Phil and holly and he was good

Reactions: 1
Hmmm interesting. I like them as a couple 😂😂 I think it’s nice they’re still together? And I do actually think she’s a good dancer but fair enough. Not really looked into it like that before

Are people really buying them
As a couple...?! She has “beard” written all over her.......!

Same as both of the Pritchard brothers “girlfriends”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need to watch it used to watch it takes too religiously I love all the behind the scenes gossip. He doesn’t seem to have matured I hated him on X factor but he has presented this morning I think before filling in for Phil and holly and he was good
Same 🤣 I stumbled on it by chance but I always watched it before, I liked him on big brother tbh, and he’s perfect for ITT.
Sugg and Dooley were on 😏 you didn’t miss much 🤣

• Haha
Are people really buying them
As a couple...?! She has “beard” written all over her.......!

Same as both of the Pritchard brothers “girlfriends”
Its a shame that AJ feels he has to make veiled references to his sexuality - its absolutely ridiculous that he can't be open about it in this day and age. Perhaps its personal choice.

Reactions: 2
Its a shame that AJ feels he has to make veiled references to his sexuality - its absolutely ridiculous that he can't be open about it in this day and age. Perhaps its personal choice.
He has made comments about not labelling his sexuality and just loving whoever he loves. Curtis has said he's open to a relationship with a guy.

Basically, I think they both swing both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has made comments about not labelling his sexuality and just loving whoever he loves. Curtis has said he's open to a relationship with a guy.

Basically, I think they both swing both ways.
AJ can swing my way any time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like fancying AJ would be like fancying my nephews school friends 😆

He’s 4 😬

Edit: damn that sounded less pweirdo in my head 🙄
Basically AJ seems like a kid 🤣
keep digging ooh 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AJ is gorgeous. His and Saffron's Tango has had over 900k views on YouTube.

Absolutely love ITT. Can't wait for it to get colder so I can snuggle up on the sofa and watch it. Hot chocolate in hand, under the blanket all cosy. Oh the life!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really I'm only few years older than AJ and think he looks like a child and I find him so attention seeking. Give me a proper man like Gio or Gorka any day of the week over AJ. I'm hoping him and Saffron won't make it as far as Joe cause can't stand either of them. I know that is unlikely but I can always hope.

Really I'm only few years older than AJ and think he looks like a child and I find him so attention seeking. Give me a proper man like Gio or Gorka any day of the week over AJ. I'm hoping him and Saffron won't make it as far as Joe cause can't stand either of them. I know that is unlikely but I can always hope.
I am old enough to be his mother and he's definitely not my usual type - but since my one true love Pasha left and Gorka has no partner - beggars can't be choosers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
give me James and Brendan any day over Aj and Neil

this is one of my favourite pro dances - not too much extras or bizare props just good dancing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
give me James and Brendan any day over Aj and Neil

this is one of my favourite pro dances - not too much extras or bizare props just good dancing

If I could learn any dance it’d be the jive. I fell in love after Jill and Darren in series 2. Jay and Aliona’s is my favourite though.

Reactions: 7
If I could learn any dance it’d be the jive. I fell in love after Jill and Darren in series 2. Jay and Aliona’s is my favourite though.
Id love to do the Jive or a fierce Paso where i got to use the cape - i may of practiced with a bath towel before and its safe to say i'd need a lot of intense practice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.