Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to do a really sexy cha cha with Pasha, Giovanni or Brendan .

Neil and Johannes are amazing dancers but I like to see the more manly male pros

Reactions: 5
I love ITT but I miss Rylan already 🤣 I prefer him to Zoe now.
This show always reminds me of the run up to Christmas 🤣

Reactions: 7
Really I'm only few years older than AJ and think he looks like a child and I find him so attention seeking. Give me a proper man like Gio or Gorka any day of the week over AJ. I'm hoping him and Saffron won't make it as far as Joe cause can't stand either of them. I know that is unlikely but I can always hope.
Aljaz is gorgeous too! 😍

I loved the old pros, Natalie was one of my favourites too
These were the glory days! Miss these guys 😍👌🏻

I love ITT but I miss Rylan already 🤣 I prefer him to Zoe now.
This show always reminds me of the run up to Christmas 🤣
How hilarious was his interview with Vincent Simone! I was in bits! 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh Alijaz is my favourite 😍

I like Anton too .. not for looks but for who he is and having had awful dance partners.

How hilarious was his interview with Vincent Simone! I was in bits! 😂
He’s brilliant 😂 I love that others here are watching 😆 I bet Zoe is fuming he’s doing so well. I’m enjoying the weekday show much more than usual 😂

Reactions: 2
AJ is gorgeous. His and Saffron's Tango has had over 900k views on YouTube.

Absolutely love ITT. Can't wait for it to get colder so I can snuggle up on the sofa and watch it. Hot chocolate in hand, under the blanket all cosy. Oh the life!
Same here! What has life come to? 🤣 winter nights fly by in this house haha

Gorka is definitely my fave 😍
I was the same until I saw him in real life. Built like my 15 year old and short. Now I look at photos of him with Gemma and see it more. I’m fickle so I’m all for Giovanni now 🤣

Reactions: 3
i never made sense of the Blackpool Fiasco with Gorka a few years back where he apparently got beaten up by thugs after the show but on the same night also split with his Fiance and the police couldnt find no CCTV footage of the attack, it seemed quite bizare

i never made sense of the Blackpool Fiasco with Gorka a few years back where he apparently got beaten up by thugs after the show but on the same night also split with his Fiance and the police couldnt find no CCTV footage of the attack, it seemed quite bizare
What's your theory ?

Reactions: 1
Oh forgot about Hiov
Same here! What has life come to? 🤣 winter nights fly by in this house haha

I was the same until I saw him in real life. Built like my 15 year old and short. Now I look at photos of him with Gemma and see it more. I’m fickle so I’m all for Giovanni now 🤣
Oh forgot about Giovanni .. he's gorgeous 😍

I don’t know how I missed this story at the time but I don’t watch religiously every year. I didn’t even know he had a fiancé. Just looked up the story. She’s the opposite of Gemma!

Reactions: 1
Why does Bruno do a silly higher score than the other judges, like he did for Saffron’s dance with that 7 when it was a 5/6 and then a beautiful dance like Karim and Amy’s just one point more?? It annoys me but I am a bit hormonal!

I'm such a die hard strictly fan but I can't warm to any of the partnerships this year so far it all just feels a bit flat and I can't put my finger on why, maybe it's just that they all seem a bit mismatched or maybe it's that touch of class that Dame Darcy bought I honestly don't know but a bit of magic just seems to be missing somewhere 🤷

I'm such a die hard strictly fan but I can't warm to any of the partnerships this year so far it all just feels a bit flat and I can't put my finger on why, maybe it's just that they all seem a bit mismatched or maybe it's that touch of class that Dame Darcy bought I honestly don't know but a bit of magic just seems to be missing somewhere 🤷
I agree about missing Dame Darcey so much as well. I adored Darcey because she was the absolute epitome of grace and class. Even when she gave a celebrity criticism it was so wrapped up in class and compliments you didn’t feel bad about the criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.