Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Oh, finally. Only about 6 weeks too late.
🥰🥰🥰 Couldn't be happier with who is gone. The pair of them have to be one of the most irratating self obsessed partnership to come out of Strictly. Very surprised at who else was in the dance off though, thought that person would breeze it into the finals.

Reactions: 7

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I'm embarrassed for her crying her eyes out. Some of the professionals act more uspet at leaving than the Celebs!

SoTired

I was expecting Anton to get Anneka and was pleasantly surprised when he was paired with Emma.
At least he might stand a chance this year.

Sweetard

I have just caught up with ITT. Gio gave the impression that he didn’t want to do the Vogue dance but went along with it as a vanity project for Michelle, and it proved unpopular due to lack of actual dance moves & got them kicked out. She was all ‘me me me’ in the interview. I had liked her up until then but I was rolling my eyes watching it.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So long saffy b and your annoying AF daddy, well and Botox Barker 🤷‍♀️
but especially that weird ass dad

Don‘t let the door hit you on the way out now 🙂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the results bit as hadn’t seen it... were they meant to do a dance at the end? How unprofessional of Dianne to stand bawling and not give dev his last dance if so. I wouldn’t be suprised if the show doesn’t want her back next year if joe and her fans are going to cry fix and if she refused to do a last dance??

I’m really confused

Kelvin was amazing 😍. I thought it was a great first show so many look like they will do great. So glad Anton has a decent partner and could go far, they are a good pairing very comical.
Also happy that Neil Jones is finally in the line up too.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What’s everyones problem with Dianne genuine question
Joe 😐 for me anyway 😬
I hate they way they’re using strictly to push themselves as a couple, even 12 months later she’s doing dances with him 🤷‍♀️
That’s just my opinion I don’t view her as one of the professionals anymore, she’s become an influencer who’s now dancing with a contestant 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

HowLongOhLord

Kelvin was phenomenal. I hope he goes all the way with Oti, she’s an amazing dancer. (Still sad she didn’t win with Danny)
But Danny had dance training? ) I don't think this should have disqualed him in the eyes of voters, but....) Amazingly, so far, it seems Kelvin has not received such training. which must mean he is a stand out to win, if he carries o

Joe 😐 for me anyway 😬
I hate they way they’re using strictly to push themselves as a couple, even 12 months later she’s doing dances with him 🤷‍♀️
That’s just my opinion I don’t view her as one of the professionals anymore, she’s become an influencer who’s now dancing with a contestant 🤷‍♀️
And when you compare (the older) Kelvin;s physique with Sug';s, you realise even more how Sugg is winging it all the time.

I am not saying Sugg could have achieved Kelvin's physique if Sugg had applied himself overtly the last 9 months, but I think he could have done a lot more to condition himself than he has. I pity those who are paying to watch JOANNE on tour. For me, it is a piss-take.

In Sugg;s shoes, I would try to sign up Kelvin now to dance with DB on tour, while Kelvin remains comparatively cheap.

I accept this reduces the Sugg role on tour to gurning and happy, clappy waves at the audience, but honestly, if you cannot project your singing voice, or dance competently, what else is there left to do, other than to be a stage hand?

Last edited:

BDY_97

VIP Member
The minions on twitter are now trying to say that Dianne has single handedly carried strictly on her back.. do these idiots realise she has only been on the show for 2 years and only really became popular at the end of last year due to joe?
They are claiming that the show would be nothing without her and that the views will drop if she doesn’t return next year, somehow I think they will survive without her (same as they did for the first 14 or however many seasons). “Strictly need Dianne more than Dianne needs strictly” keep telling yourselves that 😂

• Haha