Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Saffron is a weird one for me. She’s good and doing all the moves correctly but she always has the same expression and it’s all so wooden. I wanted her to do well simply to knock joe Sugg off his high horse

Reactions: 6

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This year has been a bit lacklustre and I can't really put my finger on why. I think Karim is terrific - such a natural. It just all seems a bit humourless I suppose. Mike is the 'fun' element but I'm afraid I just find him a bit wierd and creepy and needy. The judges scoring has been just bonkers and I don't like Shirley at all. I think she has got a nasty edge. Len got like that and I was glad when he left.
I wish on It Takes Two they would tackle the harder questions (I don't watch it all the time so possibly they do???) but when a judge is on they just massage their egos.

Sln2404

I
I had the displeasure recently of watching a cookery show with Ainsley Harriott and Len G, as Ainsley introduced Len to menus from around the world. To say that Len was Jurassic in his culinary tastes in an understatement. Len's top ten dishes were extraordinary. He is indeed living ni the dark ages.
Surely it’s a generation thing though? He’s the same as my Nan. She’s never eaten curry or Chinese or a burger. That stuff just didn’t used to be around when she was younger. That out of date viewpoint will just die with that generation.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’ve recently seen quite a lot of comments on social media and YouTube saying that Dianne is the “queen of the strictly pro’s and I had to laugh. Genuine question, does anyone think she is the best pro or is this just minions talking?

Queen of the Pros. Oh, that’s funny.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Totally honest, I've gone off the show completely.
it started last year to be fair, but at the moment I have it on, but I’m not really bothered watching it.
the whole show has lost its spark.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I love Chris, I really enjoyed last night's performance. He's not the best, far from it but has really come on. His partnership with Karen looks genuine and fun. Emma, mmmmm just can't take to her! Last nights was beautiful but it's all about her I think. They are the next 2 that should go in my opinion, Chris /Emma but Anton is lovely and has a lot of support so it wouldn't surprise me if they continue to get through. Let's face it, his joy at last night's 10s was deserved! Compared to the fuming face of Michelle and her scores!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oops! I'm getting confused with him being in Emmerdale which is set in Yorkshire although I must admit his accent sounds Yorkshire to me!

Weren't there rumours about them not getting on and arguing in training?
I remember this Andy Sugden 😂😂
DF29A587-5E84-43C9-ACB8-849FCF1BB049.jpeg

Weren't there rumours about them not getting on and arguing in training?
I just watched ITT. I felt there was a VERY odd dynamic between Michelle and Gio. She seemed much more gushing about their relationship than he was. And his body language was odd - looking down at his hands most of the time.
Weird vibe between them for sure,
maybe he's the type who doesn't want to get involved in her ”spats” about the tour and the shit with James Jordan.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
In fairness, even if he didn't like the Vogue idea... (didn't enjoy it myself and I was a fan of hers on the show)
HE is still the choreographer who creates their dance, so it was on him with the lack of actual dance moves 🤷‍♀️
No the pros only choreograph the 5 Latin & 5 ballroom dances approved by the world dance sport. They also choreograph the American Smooth which is classed as a speciality dance but is really just a foxtrot or viennese waltz with lifts. The pros don't choreograph any other speciality dances. Outside choreographers are brought in for Couples Choice, Charleston, Argentine Tango & Salsa. So Giovanni isn't to blame for the Vogue choreography.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh yes, I've heard of Made in Chelsea, think my daughter watched it but I've never bothered with it. Yes I think they probably will let him have another try next year.
forget MIC, his grandpa gave us the digestive, I’d vote for him on that alone.

• Haha
  • Heart

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I hope Kelvin does win, I like him!
I'd prefer Kelvin to win over Karim. I don't know what it is about Karim, but I couldn't warm to him. He just seems so disingenuous and full of himself.

Honestly I want Chris to win, just cause I like him, his dancing isn't great, but he is a great character and is entertaining to watch. If not Chris then Emma, just so Anton will retire

Boogs

VIP Member
What a great opening show. A few contestants really stood out but my favourites were Kelvin and Michelle.

I struggled a bit watching Kelvin shimmying as he reminds me of my brother 🤢 but Otsi is amazing and I’m pleased she has a good partner.
Michelle performed really well. Full of attitude and sass.