Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else not love Karim, i personally find him too excitable and over the top for me and added to the fact he trained at Sylvia Young i just cant warm to him yet everyone i talk to wants him to win

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else not love Karim, i personally find him too excitable and over the top for me and added to the fact he trained at Sylvia Young i just cant warm to him yet everyone i talk to wants him to win
Didn’t know he went to stage school. Normally people cry ‘unfair advantage’. No one has said that this year have they! Makes a change!

Reactions: 1
I only found out about his stage school past last weekend as my daughter remembers him from CBBC and told me he's a dancer!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Obviously I can see he is a very good dancer, however I just don't find his dances very entertaining and I think some of this is probably down to his previous experience/ theatre school.
Ashley and even Faye got absolutely hammered last year so I am surprised no one has really mentioned it.

Reactions: 4
Obviously I can see he is a very good dancer, however I just don't find his dances very entertaining and I think some of this is probably down to his previous experience/ theatre school.
Ashley and even Faye got absolutely hammered last year so I am surprised no one has really mentioned it.
I usually dont mind the occasional trained ringer as i enjoy seeing excellent dances - Danny Mac and Alexandra Burke were both amazing but i find Karim too over the top, he is like a primary school child sucking up to teachers. I didnt like his salsa it was more like a couples choice to me and not one i will remember, when i think salsa i think Mark Ramprakash - now that was a salsa !

Reactions: 4
I usually dont mind the occasional trained ringer as i enjoy seeing excellent dances - Danny Mac and Alexandra Burke were both amazing but i find Karim too over the top, he is like a primary school child sucking up to teachers. I didnt like his salsa it was more like a couples choice to me and not one i will remember, when i think salsa i think Mark Ramprakash - now that was a salsa !
Do you remember Alexandra Burke’s fantastic jive to Tina Turner? It was so good, as much as it’s nice to see dancers improve week in week out it’s great entertainment watching people who know what they are doing. It doesn’t bother me that some people may have a little dance experience, ballroom is very disciplined and nothing like pop music dancers.

Reactions: 3
Do we believe Neil was injured? No footage shown of any injury or interview but they did with Will. 🤔

Do we believe Neil was injured? No footage shown of any injury or interview but they did with Will. 🤔
I did think it was strange but then maybe as it it only happened not long before the show started they didn’t have time to Add anything in or he was really pissed off/upset he couldn’t perform?

Got the impression the injury happened just prior to the show? Kevin said he only had 45mins to learn the dance?
From watching the routine (loved it!), I can't really see where he would injure himself (unlike we know Will jumped off a table)- so maybe he had an accident like fell down the stairs or something before hand?

.Well f you. That's my winner gone, my bet lost. Bastard fix. Imo
im so shocked!!! I didn’t think she’d go so soon!!!

i can see the final being kalvin, that young lad and Barker. 😏

Last edited:
I mean I am not sure how the other person won the dance off (but we haven't seen it), although I am just not that shocked. I thought they have had a few dreadful dances and I wouldn't say it is as shocking or unjust as say Dev. That being said, it was a nice partnership.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.