Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sam0206

Chatty Member
I know someone who loves dipping cheese and onion sandwiches into pot noodles, doesn’t sound bad tbf but I’ve not reached that level of poverty yet to try it 🤣
Oh when I was studying I 100% would have done that 😂 and crisp sandwiches with tomato ketchup 😋 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

elephant98

Half board and hotel comes to £1169 for an adult and child, not £1800 and it’s not temporary accomodation
you don’t know which specific hotel she’s in tho right? Every hotel is priced different even if there the same company etc

Reactions: 2

RedEd

I don't mind her tbh , some of her stories are a bit bizarre, her little boy is adorable, reminds me of my boy when he was that age ☺

Reactions: 1

Fozzie

I like her. She seems very genuine, her style is amazing. I hope her and Sam can work it out

Roxygetlost

I get that, but mentioning her outfits is victim blaming. No one should feel unsafe dressing how they want to 🤷🏻‍♀️
In the ideal world yes and I agree. However Folkestone has a bad rep for women's safety. It's 2023 violence against women and families is at its highest and met police are less likely to investigate sexual harassment.

If ss were concerned about my child's safety, I'd be doing anything they ask from me.

casperon

Chatty Member
Well check out time has been and gone, anyone have any predictions of what she’s actually gonna do

citrineday

Chatty Member
please tell me you’re joking!
not a joke :( she made vids about it when he left and now she frequently mentions they’re trying for a baby!

I’m sure he’s left her a few times🙁, god knows why she would broadcast how many times her boyfriend has left her
yes he’s left her multiple times and every time she tells people that there were tons of problems and they weren’t good for each other…

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Believe this is the property that the landlord wanted back to rent to a family member. I know he/she was going through the process of evicting them and I think by chance this property which Sam is now in came up.

I do hope this situation is abit of a wake up for her and she realises she can't take as many risks with Jasper in toe. She actually started making some really cool and very individual clothes at one point but didn't seem to stick at it.
Easier to beg