Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roxygetlost

she’s a care leaver so likely family is out of the question (i’m also a care leaver) she would of got tonnes of support when she turned 18 to get her own place. they give you £2000 to kit out a flat / house. not really sure how she’s been homeless 3 times tbh.
She probably wasn't in care long enough/too young to be legally a care leaver. Specifically how it's extremely hard for local authorities to evict care leavers under 25, they legally don't pay council tax either in some boroughs or it's heavily discounted.

Reactions: 1

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Yeah it’s mostly people being aholes becsude of the way she looks. I don’t even follow her but she comes up on my fyp frequently and it seems no matter what she posts someone always has to say Jasper is unsafe.
That is awful.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Every time I have seen her sin it’s been a nice convo they have had, plus she doesn’t seem to push him on social media just for views. Her account is more or leas just about her and her clothes
I am old, and quite old fashioned and conservative in my dress sense. But I love seeing young peoples styles and she really rocks it
Gotta love her confidence
I quite like her, she has her sons best interests at heart and encourages him to be himself so I’ve no idea how anyone can pull her down for that.

I love the individuality too. She has the confidence I wish I had at her age and good for her!

teaqween

Chatty Member
Exactly

Since she loves running her mouth about other people's business, Sam is literally going through a bereavement and she's hosting parties every week with people she just met. It would throw a grieving person over the edge.

There was a genuine reason as to why ss wanted to do a s47 assessment in the first place.
Who died ? What