Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bro that’s not even what i said
I did have a conversation with her but it’s been edited

Psychopaths

She was begging me for an invite code to Tattle actually
---
Charlie’s being unusually quiet for someone chronically online
What actually happened in the discord lol I got kicked

Reactions: 2

Roxygetlost

I'm not victim blaming but she does goad people. Not just sam but all her "ex" friends. She's known for causing dramas and stirring things and then being all "oh I don't know why they're coming after me like this". Not defending sam at all as throwing jasper out is absolutely disgusting but Charlie doesn't put jasper first either. She lives in a fantasy land and always has to be the main character. I've followed her on and off for years but I always have to unfollow her whenever there's a drama because it's frustrating how blind she is to her role in it all. Hopefully this will put things in to perspective for her and she'll pipe down a bit and just concentrate on her and her son

This!! She was provoking Sam for months alongside her friends, including calling him gay when he isn't

tastycrepe

I like her and her fashion style, she just popped up onto my feed again. Seems like social services are hanging around, I wonder what it will take for popular tiktokkers to keep their kids off tiktok? 🥲
tbf she hardly ever shows Jasper, it's more people complaining about her because of her style and then thinking that makes her a bad mother

this is really disturbing so please don’t look if you are easily triggered. I felt physically sick after reading this all and seeing what she is posting online onto a group with hundreds of members. 100 of them being under 18. Sharing intimate details about her child’s life to strangers. This is fucked up. There’s more but I had to get off it.View attachment 2881979View attachment 2881981View attachment 2881982View attachment 2881983View attachment 2881984View attachment 2881985View attachment 2881986View attachment 2881988View attachment 2881990View attachment 2881991View attachment 2881992View attachment 2881993View attachment 2881994View attachment 2881995View attachment 2882006
As much as I don’t like her. Mostly for the trauma she is causing that poor little boy. I don’t think things she has inappropriately shared about her son . Should be shared further. It is on the internment and that poor boy will get tormented at school when they get old enough and learn about google.

sam0206

Chatty Member
New tiktok posted... Pouting for sympathy
---
Guys ophelia (from the discord who was defending Charlie all night) is on tiktok turning against Charlie? Her user name on tiktok is the same as her discord tag... The tide is turning
---

Lemme clarify I'm not just referring to Ophelia but rather also to karumigrizzz
I'd just watch, it might be a ploy 🤔

• Heart
I love her style. It’s so unique and I wish I had confidence to dress exactly as I wanted. I suppose you have to say idgaf and just do it. She seems like a good mum too

natnoo

Probably because she can barely breathe without someone threatening to call social services on her.

teaqween

Chatty Member
In the ideal world yes and I agree. However Folkestone has a bad rep for women's safety. It's 2023 violence against women and families is at its highest and met police are less likely to investigate sexual harassment.

If ss were concerned about my child's safety, I'd be doing anything they ask from me.
But ss aren’t concerned she said that, they contact because of false claims from idiots who dislike her so she has no parenting faults ??

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Because let’s be honest, she needs to start prioritising her son’s needs and putting him first. She’s failed in safeguarding him plenty of times before, especially when she got into the fight with that girl before, and at the end of the day, she needs to do whatever she can to actually have stability for him. If she is involved in DV, then the council won’t house her within the same area anyway. I think there comes a point where she needs to get off of live, and grow up and be the mother her son needs her to be. She’s not a child anymore, she’s a fully functioning adult and needs to start acting like one, for her sons sake.
‘prioritise your son and move away from all he has known his entire life’ big lol.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
They are on and off seemingly due to his/her mental health. I believe if it wasn’t for Jasper they’d find it easier to choose one way or another but much like most relationships that involve a child they are trying to navigate their struggles while trying to decide what’s right for Jasper. I think social media has made his struggle with mental health harder as he is constantly dogged on by Charlie’s followers/viewers. People need to remember they are young and have a child while the world is upside down it’s hard for most people the only difference is she’s a content creator. She has spoken on them being back together saying basically she doesn’t really know, this is his house and she’s on edge because he can decide at any time he wants her to leave.
poor girl. She’s trying to do what’s right but it must be horrible.

sam0206

Chatty Member
She's still speaking to Sam and said she'll still work with him so there's that
Also she won't get a house or flat I'd imagine it will more likely be a hostel type place possibly even another hotel depending on the area. I know there's a big hotel in my area that the council use for homeless

Roxygetlost

You'd be surprised the child protection threshold is low and specially how he witnessed everything and everything people have said in this thread is a concern