Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been thinking about
the Kas theory A LOT since Eddie died. I can totally see it happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have been thinking about
the Kas theory A LOT since Eddie died. I can totally see it happening.
I honestly wish I could post the reddit link here because there was a few other things in it which supported Eddie being brought back. 😭😭if anyone knows a way I can get around it let me know because my mind was blown!

I honestly wish I could post the reddit link here because there was a few other things in it which supported Eddie being brought back. 😭😭if anyone knows a way I can get around it let me know because my mind was blown!
Screenshots maybe?

Screenshots maybe?
Here you go - if they get deleted will have to find another way, but if not happy days

Can I just add that in D&D Kas ends up betraying Vecna and killing him. So people are worried about Eddie being "on the dark side" however it actually turns out to be a good ending. Feel free to correct me if you know more as I'm literally just going off tons of theories I've read but those who have played D&D have said that is what happens to Kas

Attachments

Reactions: 6
One episode in so far and enjoying it! That ending scared the tit out of me, proper horror vibes - I’m a big wimp 😂

I read this and thought “omg this could’ve been written by Stephen!” And lo and behold! 😂
I did the exact same 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Avoiding all the previous comments for spoilers as I’ve just started the penultimate episode - halfway through and everyone seems to be in danger atm! 😭 I KNOW DEATH IS COMING 😭

I did the exact same 😂😂😂😂
It weirds me out when I see any of us from the F1 threads outside of our usual home 🤣

• Heart
Avoiding all the previous comments for spoilers as I’ve just started the penultimate episode - halfway through and everyone seems to be in danger atm! 😭 I KNOW DEATH IS COMING 😭

It weirds me out when I see any of us from the F1 threads outside of our usual home 🤣
enjoy the finale it’s a ride

• Heart
Long time lurker and genuinely upset that I didn’t find this thread whilst watching season 4 😭.
Another Steve Harrington ride or die witch here 🙋‍♀️(I know I’m at the back of a very long queue here), so I’ve found my people 🤣.
Hubby doesn’t appreciate my Steve content so here you go, happy Friday all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker and genuinely upset that I didn’t find this thread whilst watching season 4 😭.
Another Steve Harrington ride or die witch here 🙋‍♀️(I know I’m at the back of a very long queue here), so I’ve found my people 🤣.

welcome to the thirsting over Steve stranger things thread 🙃 how did you find season 4?

Reactions: 2

I was never a Steve girl until this thread and these TikTok’s. I’ll accept being number 6773194 in the queue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
welcome to the thirsting over Steve stranger things thread 🙃 how did you find season 4?
We were actually so late to the Stranger Things party and only started the whole thing when season 4 Vol 1 was released. We binged it so fast because I just loved it so much. Hubby didn't think it would be his thing but I think the 80s nostalgia won him over and then we were gripped. Probably best really as it meant we didn't have a long wait between seasons like most of you have had to endure. Even watching it in such close proximity meant that we missed some of the Easter eggs dotted throughout the seasons and I'm already considering a re-watch. Season 4 was an emotional rollercoaster for sure (bring back Eddie!!!) and although I do agree with some of those who have stated that the "Two Days Later" felt like such a cop out, I am very pleased we haven't truly lost Max as I was already bereft over Eddie and not sure I could cope with much more. Gutted to have to wait for Season 5 but loving some of the theories on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New to this thread too 👋
I watched each season when it came out, except 4 because I was annoyed over the hype for it so in my stubbornness/pettiness I avoided it. Until Tuesday and oh my gosh now I see the season 4 hype.
Partner hasn’t seen it before and joined me watching 4, now we are rewatching it from 1 😂

Another Steve gal here too 🥵

Reactions: 8
I know billy was an awful character however it would’ve been entertaining if they kept him alive so we could see the character development

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.