Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takes on if Will will come out in the next season?
I do feel like they’ll either kill him off or Eleven. As soon as he touched his neck in the final episode, I just knew he will be playing a big part come season 5. It started with Will and it’s going to end with him.

Reactions: 3
I want Eleven to die and Will to survive, but them both having to team up to win the fight.
Some people have said they reckon Jonathan will sacrifice himself for Will too! I think 11 will die for sure as she was the one who made vecna how he is now, so I think for him to have some damage it'll take her to suffer too. Not sure about will however I do think he'll play a big part in the fight

Reactions: 5
I’d feel bad for Eleven if she gets killed off. Poor kid has been through so much 😢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.