Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rave thread for Joseph for anyone who is interested:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
After looking up a few bits of acting he's done before (thanks die hard ST fans who put it all on youtube 😆), Joseph Quinn certainly has range - he seems to be able to do everything from broad comedy to straight-laced period drama and everything in-between.

And one of those actors who is virtually unrecognisable from role to role (in a good way) - looking forward to what he does next

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not just you, I’m especially shocked that there was nothing for Sadie Sink.
Ok I’m glad lol because I don’t really get how this whole nomination stuff works but I was so shocked not to see her nominated specifically! Apparently volume 2 will go towards next years emmys but Sadie performed magnificently in volume 1, I actually don’t know what more she could have done!

Reactions: 8
If anyone likes podcasts, Joseph Quinn was this weeks guest on Off Menu (Ed Gamble/James Acaster podcast) they were fanboying hard 😂😂 it was a great episode though

Reactions: 9
I think he will be…I think he was always due to be and the duffer brothers have played the best game 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I really hope it’s true, otherwise there’ll be some pissed AF Eddie Stans out there. 👀

I also don’t like this “they’ll be on the dark side” part. 😬

Reactions: 2
I really hope it’s true, otherwise there’ll be some pissed AF Eddie Stans out there. 👀

I also don’t like this “they’ll be on the dark side” part. 😬
Have you read the kas theory about it though?? It's really good and explains what is meant by dark side! I found a really good one on reddit the other day, not sure if I can post on here though?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.