Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Stranger Fans 👋🏻

Just a little video of Joseph Quinn playing guitar to start the day:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning Stranger Fans 👋🏻

Just a little video of Joseph Quinn playing guitar to start the day:

well good morning 🥵 it’s already a hot one here and it’s just got hotter…

I’m really impressed with that he took this on and played it himself, also has anyone read any of the stories from comic con this weekend 😠 Joe was treated appalling by the event organisers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
well good morning 🥵 it’s already a hot one here and it’s just got hotter…

I’m really impressed with that he took this on and played it himself, also has anyone read any of the stories from comic con this weekend 😠 Joe was treated appalling by the event organisers
What happened at comic con?

Reactions: 2
What happened at comic con?
from What I heard they over sold on meet and greet, he was rushed through them and thr organisers wouldn’t allow him a break, they were shouting at him to hurry through the people, just a lot of bad stuff went on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
from What I heard they over sold on meet and greet, he was rushed through them and thr organisers wouldn’t allow him a break, they were shouting at him to hurry through the people, just a lot of bad stuff went on.

From the sounds of it the organisers forget he’s a human being at the end of the day. He must feel so overwhelmed right now, this level of fame will be so new to him. I did see a video where he got emotional (bless him ♥) when a fan stood up and thanked him for everything and called out the mistreatment at the Comic Con. He comes across very shy and sweet so I hope he’s okay.

Reactions: 12
I have seen so many Joe tiktoks today, I've developed quite a soft spot for him! I saw the one where the lovely girl thanked him and it made him cry, he seems so sweet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I heard about Comic Con, apparently Joe was wanting to have a quick chat with the fans and the organisers were telling him to hurry up and not talk or sign anything and just take a photo.
By the looks of the queues he’ll of made Comic Con a hell of a lot of money the least they could of done was treat him better. I know ST isn’t his first acting role but his popularity has rocketed, I think he’s a bit overwhelmed by it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
think it’s probably this one I’ve just seen if anyone else wants to watch it

I think he was in LA before comic con too so is probably tired and jet lag doesn’t help. Don’t think he knew what he was getting in to, comic cons can be real tit shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
think it’s probably this one I’ve just seen if anyone else wants to watch it

I think he was in LA before comic con too so is probably tired and jet lag doesn’t help. Don’t think he knew what he was getting in to, comic cons can be real tit shows.
Omg I’m going to cry bless him 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor Joseph. 🙁 He seems such a lovely guy and the fans had nothing but praise and sympathy for him from what I’ve read, what a shambles for his first Comic-Con though! Shame on the greedy organisers taking advantage of his massive popularity. I think he’d just returned from doing a press tour in Brazil with Jamie Campbell Bower not even 24 hours before this event, so hopefully he can have a break. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh that’s made me cry.

What a good person to take the time and be so eloquent to express that to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Joseph. 🙁 He seems such a lovely guy and the fans had nothing but praise and sympathy for him from what I’ve read, what a shambles for his first Comic-Con though! Shame on the greedy organisers taking advantage of his massive popularity. I think he’d just returned from doing a press tour in Brazil with Jamie Campbell Bower not even 24 hours before this event, so hopefully he can have a break. ❤
He’s at a German comic con this weekend and looking at the website he’s the only one who’s tickets have sold out 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s at a German comic con this weekend and looking at the website he’s the only one who’s tickets have sold out 😬
Hopefully he gets better treatment in Germany and it’s better organised this time.

I feel like setting up a rave thread for him now after seeing that video 🥺.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.