Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our closed captions delivering again 😂

01B71798-3ADB-4A0B-A902-23AF6D2605B6.jpeg

That’s entirely too many pants 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did MBB shave her head again? I couldn’t work out if it was real or not.

Reactions: 1
Follow Sarah hindsgaul on instagram. She's the head of the hair department and has posted tonnes of videos about all the behind-the-scenes hair stuff. There's a great article she did explaining why Eleven's wig was so important and hard to do! Very interesting stuff.

Reactions: 7
Ommggggg I’ve seen a crazy theory and I can’t find it now so I’m gonna have to type it

Henry Creel drew the mind flayer and then shaped him in the upsidedown

will’s painting is of him and the boys fighting a 3 headed dragon 😳

what if Will is visioning this thing and it’s gonna be S5??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ommggggg I’ve seen a crazy theory and I can’t find it now so I’m gonna have to type it

Henry Creel drew the mind flayer and then shaped him in the upsidedown

will’s painting is of him and the boys fighting a 3 headed dragon 😳

what if Will is visioning this thing and it’s gonna be S5??
My daughter thinks this too.

I noticed that Will told Mike that Eleven had asked him to paint it for her but at the start of season 4 Eleven said that Will was painting in his room and that it must be for someone he likes.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that doja cat basically said noah was immature 😆 she messaged him asking for Joseph's number and he posted the texts on tiktok and she did a live video slating him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that doja cat basically said noah was immature 😆 she messaged him asking for Joseph's number and he posted the texts on tiktok and she did a live video slating him
Yeah, message a teen to get hooked up with a crush, when your like 10 years older than the person your asking for help from. And then be surprised when said teen acts like a teen.

Personally think it's inappropriate for her to have asked Noah.

I just think the whole thing is kinda funny.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, message a teen to get hooked up with a crush, when your like 10 years older than the person your asking for help from. And then be surprised when said teen acts like a teen.

Personally think it's inappropriate for her to have asked Noah.

I just think the whole thing is kinda funny.
I agree! She could have messaged an older cast member or could have searched Joseph Quinn on instagram it came up easily for me. Also Noah didn't have a single scene with him lmaoo

Reactions: 12
Follow Sarah hindsgaul on instagram. She's the head of the hair department and has posted tonnes of videos about all the behind-the-scenes hair stuff. There's a great article she did explaining why Eleven's wig was so important and hard to do! Very interesting stuff.
YES!! I have to agree she's freaking AWESOME!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.