Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
88292F51-1E80-4B67-9C7F-3099248A223E.jpeg
4C67C9E7-BD97-430E-8E3E-7F5815337FB7.jpeg

Vecna himself, Jamie Campbell-Bower, will be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon later.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bring back Eddie
Sort Will’s bowl cut out
Nancy & Steve get back together and have mini Steve & Stevettes
Kill Eleven
Steve gets RV and drives off with Nancy or me
Will gets a decent haircut but then kicks the bucket (he and Vecna will fight to the end)
Eleven lives and gets to finally grow her hair and relax
Murray drives a tank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Will gets a decent haircut but then kicks the bucket (he and Vecna will fight to the end)
Murray drives a tank
Murray in a tank has to happen somehow 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Murray drives a tank
The only person Steve is allowed to drive off with is me…☺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ngl I had real tears of laughter rolling down my face at this interview esp. towards the end 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I always assumed the vecna voice was sound effects.

Jaime is so talented, and just seems the sweetest guy.

Reactions: 9
I always assumed the vecna voice was sound effects.

Jaime is so talented, and just seems the sweetest guy.
Agree, the more I see of him, the more I like him. So talented.

I think I've seen it discussed on here previously (when I was a lurker) but any thoughts on the theory that Karen Wheeler is the Creel daughter? She's the only 'side character' that I've seen have her own Stranger things poster and it's the Creel house. She always seems to have featured more than the other mums/dads/general characters, like they've been teasing something throughout the 4 other seasons? I also find it interesting that when Billy was possessed and she approached him, he screamed for her to get away rather than killing her like the others. Henry/Vecna sparing his little sister maybe? He did only speak about wanted to punish his parents, not his sister.

I may have been watching way too many TikToks and fan theories but really enjoy all of the theories and speculation, even the crazy ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Agree, the more I see of him, the more I like him. So talented.

I think I've seen it discussed on here previously (when I was a lurker) but any thoughts on the theory that Karen Wheeler is the Creel daughter? She's the only 'side character' that I've seen have her own Stranger things poster and it's the Creel house. She always seems to have featured more than the other mums/dads/general characters, like they've been teasing something throughout the 4 other seasons? I also find it interesting that when Billy was possessed and she approached him, he screamed for her to get away rather than killing her like the others. Henry/Vecna sparing his little sister maybe? He did only speak about wanted to punish his parents, not his sister.

I may have been watching way too many TikToks and fan theories but really enjoy all of the theories and speculation, even the crazy ones.
Oooh interesting! I always just assumed Billy didn't kill her because of her main character plot armour. I like this theory.

Reactions: 8
it would be a waste to not end with Will wouldnt it. I think it’ll turn out that he’s been “possessed” the whole time and kind of manipulating events.

it would be a waste to not end with Will wouldnt it. I think it’ll turn out that he’s been “possessed” the whole time and kind of manipulating events.
It has to end with Will…maybe el and will team up? Will sacrifice for Mike? It annoys me when fans moaned about S4 and how they benched Will!! The kids been through enough plus that last 5 mins of him saying “he won’t stop” and him touching his neck it’s obvious 😂

Oooo it’s almost time for a new thread 😂

Stranger ‘Steve Harrington fan club’ Things

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It has to end with Will…maybe el and will team up? Will sacrifice for Mike? It annoys me when fans moaned about S4 and how they benched Will!! The kids been through enough plus that last 5 mins of him saying “he won’t stop” and him touching his neck it’s obvious 😂
What annoys me is that around season 3 being released everyone was like "They better leave Will alone! He's been through so much. He needs a break!"

And now they have given him some breathing room it's all "How dare they bench him!" Like ugh. C'mon guys.

Also I don't want any sacrifices. Max was enough. Let them have happily ever afters!

Reactions: 6
Literally struggled to get into anything else after finishing ST... nothing compares :-(

Reactions: 11
On Apple TV a new series called black bird is the only thing that’s interested me since ST

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.