Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
something random I noticed in season 4 (not sure if it’s been mentioned here yet) but the other kids (2,3,4) at the facility in Hawkins who were bullying 11 all spoke very good English and could string together sentences yet when 11 escaped, she could barely understand words.. was this a mistake in the writing or intended?

Reactions: 1
something random I noticed in season 4 (not sure if it’s been mentioned here yet) but the other kids (2,3,4) at the facility in Hawkins who were bullying 11 all spoke very good English and could string together sentences yet when 11 escaped, she could barely understand words.. was this a mistake in the writing or intended?
I’m not sure but I’ve found this article where the Duffer Bros talk about her speech which might explain it:

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression that she went into some sort of coma (?) after sending 001 to the upside down and forgot basically everything?

Reactions: 3
I was under the impression that she went into some sort of coma (?) after sending 001 to the upside down and forgot basically everything?
She did, it was in the flashback, kinda like a stroke but not; so she has to learn the basics again

Reactions: 4
Trying not to read this thread because of spoilers, but I was 4 episodes into season 4 when the lamp in my bedroom started flashing on and off. I'd like to say that no I didn't have a small heart attack because Stranger Things is clearly fictional, but of course I panicked anyway. 😂:eek:

I've replaced the light bulb, but still haven't totally calmed down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying not to read this thread because of spoilers, but I was 4 episodes into season 4 when the lamp in my bedroom started flashing on and off. I'd like to say that no I didn't have a small heart attack because Stranger Things is clearly fictional, but of course I panicked anyway. 😂:eek:

I've replaced the light bulb, but still haven't totally calmed down.
Vecna is coming for you…

• Haha
I had to rewatch S1-3 before starting S4 so Im a bit behind but wow it's been worth the wait.
I was a teen in the 80s and it makes me so nostalgic for that time. S4, especially Vecna is so sinister. My kids know Im terrified of that character and my youngest played that clock noise when my back was turned in the kitchen. Almost 💩 myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To say sorry…here…have my man

View attachment 1494072
Aww thank you. He's very much appreciated. :p 🥰

I knew it was a bad idea to watch a couple of episodes before bed. I had the weirdest dreams - none about Vecna or clocks, fortunately. Season 4 is definitely the scariest imo. Does anyone else think the part where they visited the asylum was a direct reference to Silence of the Lambs?

Got to love how tv characters always go straight into the big creepy house. Personally, I'd feel uncomfortable being in the same country as that abandoned house, but of course they decide to wander around as though they're on an episode of Location Location Location. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww thank you. He's very much appreciated. :p 🥰

I knew it was a bad idea to watch a couple of episodes before bed. I had the weirdest dreams - none about Vecna or clocks, fortunately. Season 4 is definitely the scariest imo. Does anyone else think the part where they visited the asylum was a direct reference to Silence of the Lambs?

Got to love how tv characters always go straight into the big creepy house. Personally, I'd feel uncomfortable being in the same country as that abandoned house, but of course they decide to wander around as though they're on an episode of Location Location Location. 😆
I definitely got Silence of the Lambs vibes, and absolutely wouldn't go in that house!!!
I've noticed lots of nods to 80s movies throughout it all.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, I'm onto the last episode and I've had to pause it because it's got too tense. 🤣

Been a fan from the beginning, no other show has come close for me (the 80s vibe is a huge part of that for me as it brings back so many memories of summers where my parents had no clue what me and my friends were up to 😂).

Season 4 for me has been outstanding, each episode had me hooked!

Just rewatched all 4 seasons again from the beginning and so strange seeing them all grown up, Noah doesn't even look like the same person!

My favourite characters are Steve, Dustin and Max but I also love Hopper, Murray and Joyce (love Winona).

My weakest season has been season 2, I enjoyed it but not as much as the others.

Reactions: 8
Been a fan from the beginning, no other show has come close for me (the 80s vibe is a huge part of that for me as it brings back so many memories of summers where my parents had no clue what me and my friends were up to 😂).

Season 4 for me has been outstanding, each episode had me hooked!

Just rewatched all 4 seasons again from the beginning and so strange seeing them all grown up, Noah doesn't even look like the same person!

My favourite characters are Steve, Dustin and Max but I also love Hopper, Murray and Joyce (love Winona).

My weakest season has been season 2, I enjoyed it but not as much as the others.
honestly no other show can come close now…I try new shows and I’m like “eh not good”

S2 is the weakest but still good, season 3 is still my favourite (because of Steve) but 4 is outstanding…

honestly no other show can come close now…I try new shows and I’m like “eh not good”

S2 is the weakest but still good, season 3 is still my favourite (because of Steve) but 4 is outstanding…
Loved season 3! The vibe of it was fantastic as it was so colourful and 80s but agree season 4 was a masterpiece, felt like I was watching a movie every episode.

The Duffers are either geniuses or psychopaths (or both).

Reactions: 8
Finished! That was an experience. 😮 Thought the concert with the bats was a genius idea. And then Siouxsie and the Banshees in the closing credits. ❤ I loved the amount of Steve in this series and the fact that Murray had a larger role. Hopper's character was such an improvement from season 3. Jamie Campbell Bower was immensely creepy too. Brrr.

P.s. I watched the episode with captions and the way it describes the music is hilarious. Wish I'd taken screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finished! That was an experience. 😮 Thought the concert with the bats was a genius idea. And then Siouxsie and the Banshees in the closing credits. ❤ I loved the amount of Steve in this series and the fact that Murray had a larger role. Hopper's character was such an improvement from season 3. Jamie Campbell Bower was immensely creepy too. Brrr.

P.s. I watched the episode with captions and the way it describes the music is hilarious. Wish I'd taken screenshots.
“Gate pulses wetly”

i love the captions so much 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.